female cocaine usage scenes in miami vice?

Hyperthrust

hello miami vice community, i have a HUGE request for all of you.

i'm trying to hunt down each and every scene in MV that show females doing cocaine for a nice video project that i'll share as soon as it's done with you. i know there are some, but can't remember the episodes exactly... i'm sure you guys can help me out!

thanks a lot in advance and best wishes from colonia... MIKE

hello miami vice community, i have a HUGE request for all of you.

i'm trying to hunt down each and every scene in MV that show females doing cocaine for a nice video project that i'll share as soon as it's done with you. i know there are some, but can't remember the episodes exactly... i'm sure you guys can help me out!

thanks a lot in advance and best wishes from colonia... MIKE

Off the top of my head, there is the party scene in "Dutch Oven" on the boat, the scene in "Rites of Passage" with Valerie's daughter (Diane) and Rico and in Hostile Takeover and/or "Redemption in Blood, I believe Celeste is a user... 

• Like 1

woah thanks so much mvnyc... the boat scenes from "dutch oven" are short but absolutely what i was looking for!

woah thanks so much mvnyc... the boat scenes from "dutch oven" are short but absolutely what i was looking for!

I think there are one or two more "party" scenes like that, I just can't remember which episodes they're in.

• 4 weeks later...

I think there are one or two more "party" scenes like that, I just can't remember which episodes they're in.

The Michael Jackson lookallike was seen taking drugs in "Better Living through Chemisty" from Season 3

• Administrators

btw here's the final good dear MV fans:

Not what I was expecting, to be honest. It's the German Hall & Oates.  :)

• 1 month later...