Glory! Glory! - Underworld

Ell.a

• Administrators

Hey, when that look is in your eyesI can see my fateYes, I see my fateHey, when that look is in your eyesI can see my fateYes, I see my fateHey, got the sun up in the skyBut it comes too lateYes, it comes too lateI'm like a dogWhen I come crawlin' back to youCrawlin' back to youYou wanna play GodI can see it in your eyesSee it in your eyesHuh, glory! Glory! Glory! Glory! Glory!Hey, I bring you joy, I bring you loveBut you walk awayAlways walk awayHey, you look down on me from aboveAnd I see my fateAnd I'm not enoughBut like a dog, I come crawlin' back to youCrawlin' back to youYou wanna play GodI can see it in your eyesSee it in your eyesHuh, glory! Glory! Glory! Glory! Glory!Take it from the richAnd give it to the poorOh, yeah, you wanna take it from the richAnd give it to the poorTake it from the rich and somehowGive it to the poorHa, but you wantGlory! Glory! Glory! Glory! Glory!Well, you gotGlory! Glory! Glory! Glory! Glory!Take it from the richGive it to the poorAll you want is gloryFrom the boy next door

Song written by Karl Hyde, Richard David Smith, Alfie Thomas---> Homepage