Philip Michael Thomas official website has been published

Joey Hardin

• Administrators

The website is online since 2008 (?). I'm not sure whether this site is the "official" one now - PMT once wrote in an email, that the site is "unofficial". I learned to know Mario - the site owner - on FTR in Paris. I'm sure he's still in contact with PMT.

• Like 1

The website is online since 2008 (?). I'm not sure whether this site is the "official" one now - PMT once wrote in an email, that the site is "unofficial". I learned know Mario - the site owner - on FTR in Paris. I'm sure he's still in contact with PMT.

I didn't know that, I thought the site is PMT official site. This isn't good  :( Thanks for information and do you have PMT's any email or facebook-twitter-myspace ?

Edited by Knight&Crockett

• Administrators

I didn't know that, I thought the site is PMT official site. This isn't good   :( Thanks for information and do you have PMT's any email or facebook-twitter-myspace ?

I don't know PMT's new adresses, but Mario listed one on his website. That might be fresh and new :-)

I don't know about his facebvook activities too - but he's on myspace - including  some of his songs.

I don't know PMT's new adresses, but Mario listed one on his website. That might be fresh and new :-)

I don't know about his facebvook activities too - but he's on myspace - including  some of his songs.

Great to know - Pmt is so active

• Administrators

Does anybody actually still use MySpace?

I am so happy that he has a website we have missed him and he is as important as Don is and I know Don has had much fame over the years but Philip also is a great actor and singer too.I personally think both men are great and have such chemistry and talent.