I Don't Care Anymore - Phil Collins

Ell.a

• Administrators

Well you can tell evryone Im a down disgraceDrag my name all over the place.I dont care anymore.You can tell evrybody bout the state Im inYou wont catch me crying cos I just cant win.I dont care anymore I dont care anymoreI dont care what you sayI dont play the same games you play.cos Ive been talking to the people that you call your friendsAnd it seems to me theres a means to and end.They dont care anymore.And as for me I can sit here and bide my timeI got nothing to lose if I speak my mind.I dont care anymore I dont care no moreI dont care what you sayWe never played by the same rules anyway.I wont be there anymoreGet out of my wayLet me byI got better things to do with my timeI dont care anymore I dont care anymoreI dont care anymore I dont care anymoreWell, I dont care now what you saycos evry day Im feeling fine with myselfAnd I dont care now what you sayHey Ill do alright by myselfcos I know.cos I remember all the times I tried so hardAnd you laughed in my face cos you held all the cards.I dont care anymore.And I really aint bothered what you think of mecos all I want of you is just a let me be.I dont care anymore dyou hear? I dont care no moreI dont care what you sayI never did believe you much anyway.I wont be there no moreSo get out of my way.Let me byI got better things to do with my timeI dont care anymoreDyou hear? I dont care anymoreI dont care no moreYou listening? I dont care no moreNo more!You know I dont care no more!Lyrics by Phil Collins---> Homepage