I Want To Make The World Turn Around - Steve Miller Band

Ell.a

• Administrators

I don't want to live in a world of darknessI want to live in a world of lightI don't want to live in a world that's heartlessI want to live in a world of sightWell you know, I want to make the world turn aroundLiving in a world of justiceLiving in a world of shameLiving in a world of freedomLiving in a world of painWell you know, I want to make the world turn aroundTurn the darkness into lightTurn the hunger into lifeTurn the wrong into rightPut an end to the strifeTurn the blindness into sightSave a human lifeMake the world turn around

---> HomepageI want to live in a world of gladnessI want to know what your heart is made ofDon't want to live in a world of sadnessI want to live in a world of loveWell you know, I want to make the world turn aroundLiving in a world of justiceLiving in a world of lightLiving in a world of freedomLiving in a world of sightI want to send a messageTo every boy and girlI want to send a messageAbout the worldWe got to build it upStop tearing it downWe got to build it upMake the world turn around