Institutionalized - Suicidal Tendencies

Ell.a

• Administrators

Sometimes I try to do thingsAnd it just doesn't work out the way I wanted toAnd I get real frustratedAnd I'm like, I try hard to do itAnd I'm like, take my timeAnd it doesn't work out the way I wanted toIt's like, I concentrate on real hard but it doesn't work outAnd everything I do and everything I try it never turns outIt's like, I need time to figure these things outThere's always someone there going, Hey, MikeYou know, we've been noticingYou've been having a lot of problems latelyYou know, you should, maybe, get awayAnd like, maybe you should talk about it, you'll feel a lot betterAnd I go, No, it's okay, you know I'll figure it outJust leave me alone I'll figure it outYou know I'll just work it out myselfAnd they go, Well you know if you want to talk about itI'll be here you know and you'll probably feel a lot betterIf you talked about it, so why don't you talk about itI go, No, I don't want to I'm okay, I'll figure it out myselfAnd they just keep bugging me and they just keep bugging meAnd it builds up insideYou're gonna be institutionalizedYou'll come out brainwashed with bloodshot eyesYou won't have any sayThey'll brainwash you until you see their wayI'm not crazy, institutionYou're the one who's crazy, institutionYou're driving me crazy, institutionThey stuck me in an institutionSaid it was the only solutionTo give me the needed professional helpTo protect me from the enemy, myselfI was in my room and I was just like staring at the wallThinking about everythingBut then again I was thinking about nothingAnd then my mom came in and I didn't even know she was thereShe called my name and I didn't even hear itAnd then she started screaming, Mike, MikeAnd I go, What, what's the matter?And she goes, What's the matter with you?I go, There's nothing wrong, momAnd she goes, Don't tell me that, you're on drugsI go, No, mom, I'm not on drugs, I'm okayI was just thinking you know, why don't you get me a PepsiAnd she goes, No, you're on drugsI go, Mom, I'm okay, I'm just thinkingShe goes, No you're not thinking, you're on drugsNormal people don't act that wayI go, Mom just give me a Pepsi, pleaseAll I want is a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to meAll I wanted was a Pepsi, just one PepsiAnd she wouldn't give it to me, just a PepsiThey give you a white shirt with long sleevesTied around you're back, you're treated like thievesDrug you up because they're lazyIt's too much work to help a crazyI'm not crazy, institutionYou're the one who's crazy, institutionYou're driving me crazy, institutionThey stuck me in an institutionSaid it was the only solutionTo give me the needed professional helpTo protect me from the enemy, myselfI'm sitting in my room and my mom and my dad came inThey pulled up a chair and they sat down, they goMike, we need to talk to youI go, Okay, what's the matter?They go, Me and your mom have been noticing latelyThat you've been having a lot of problemsYou've been going off for no reason and we're afraidYou're gonna hurt somebodyWe're afraid you're gonna hurt yourselfSo we decided that it would be in your interestIf we put you somewhereWhere you could get the help that you needAnd I go, Wait, what are you talking about, we decidedMy best interest, how can you know what's my best interest is?How can you say what my best interest is?What are you trying to say, I'm crazy?When I went to your schools, I went to your churchesI went to your institutional learning facilities?So how can you say I'm crazy?They say they're gonna fix my brainAlleviate my suffering and my painBut by the time they fix my headMentally, I'll be deadI'm not crazy, institutionYou're the one who's crazy, institutionYou're driving me crazy, institutionThey stuck me in an institutionSaid it was the only solutionTo give me the needed professional helpTo protect me from the enemy, myselfIt doesn't matter, I'll probably get hit by a car anywaySong written by Mayorga Muir---> Homepage