Spotify listing.

cigarette

• Administrators

I kind of made one. Only has the first two seasons so far. Don't know if it'll work since I made it by copying music from my computer, but Spotify can detect the title and artist so you could listen to it.

Web link- Miami Vice Soundtrack

URI link (opens the playlist with spotify) - spotify:user:12136893669:playlist:65zMRQbarY2Kc7Bgi0c7rF

Copy paste that into your browser and it should open Spotify if you have it installed.

Not all of the songs are available, only what's available on Spotify. A lot of Jan Hammers vice stuff (or pretty much all of it) isn't on Spotify.

Edited by SL1DE

• Administrators

I finished it. Almost every song from Miami Vice, in episodic order.Edit: I am starting to understand this Spotify thing. I need to re-add every song because the album name needs to match also. My albums say "Miami Vice Episode #001 - Brothers Keeper", for example.Edit 2: This may take a couple of days. There are 388 songs to add.

Edited by SL1DE

• Administrators

Don't mean to triple post, but I'd just like to let everybody know that I finished the playlist. The songs which aren't available on Spotify are greyed out so that you know what's missing.The links are in the above post.

Don't mean to triple post, but I'd just like to let everybody know that I finished the playlist. The songs which aren't available on Spotify are greyed out so that you know what's missing.The links are in the above post.

Great to know - thankyou  :D  :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Do anybody make a list on spotify with all the songs in MV?

There is one in the download section of this board. There are two pdf files in one zip file: The first pdf lists the music by episode, the other lists the music by artist.

Its status is 2006 - so it might be not complete.

• Administrators

There is one in the download section of this board. There are two pdf files in one zip file: The first pdf lists the music by episode, the other lists the music by artist.

Its status is 2006 - so it might be not complete.

Yeah but I think he (I assume it's a he) wanted it on Spotify so that he can listen to them all without any hassles. Which I gladly created for him and the community.Also, it appears that I do not have permission to access that part of the forum. 

Thats right SL1DE! Should had nofrez covers as well! And the the songs from the dual CD Jan Hammer MiamiVice

Brillant - great dual cd too

• Administrators

Yeah but I think he (I assume it's a he) wanted it on Spotify so that he can listen to them all without any hassles. Which I gladly created for him and the community.Also, it appears that I do not have permission to access that part of the forum. 

I'm sorry - obviously I mistranslated "SPOTIFY" - I didn't know it. Now I know.   :D

• 3 weeks later...

I kind of made one. Only has the first two seasons so far. Don't know if it'll work since I made it by copying music from my computer, but Spotify can detect the title and artist so you could listen to it.

Web link- Miami Vice Soundtrack

URI link (opens the playlist with spotify) - spotify:user:12136893669:playlist:65zMRQbarY2Kc7Bgi0c7rF

Copy paste that into your browser and it should open Spotify if you have it installed.

Not all of the songs are available, only what's available on Spotify. A lot of Jan Hammers vice stuff (or pretty much all of it) isn't on Spotify.

Great to know thankyou