Little Miss Dangerous - Ted Nugent

Ell.a

• Administrators

She makes her move at midnightShe's got the magic touchThe little girl is dangerousJust a bit too muchIn the midnight hourAbout the stroke of twelveShe'll be stepping outShe's gonna raise some hellAnd it's her moveShe's holding that wild cardGotta make her moveShe'll make your life so hardHigh heel sneakersHead to toe in laceSuch a dangerous bodyWith a little girl's face[Chorus:]Little Miss DangerousLittle Miss Dangerous tonightShe's my little Miss DangerousLooks so dangerous tonightOh yes she isLooking for trouble, looking for sexWalking on the wild side, she's so complexShe's on fire (fire), the heat is coming onThe girls on fire (fire), she burns all night longHigh heel sneakersHead to toe in laceSuch a dangerous bodyWith a little girl's face[Chorus:]Little Miss DangerousLittle Miss Dangerous tonightShe's my little Miss DangerousSo dangerous tonightOh yes she is[Chorus:]Little Miss DangerousLittle Miss Dangerous tonightShe's my little Miss DangerousDangerous tonightOh yes she isLittle Miss DangerousLittle Miss DangerousLittle Miss DangerousShe's so dangerousShe got thatDangerousShe got that dangerousLittle Miss DangerousDangerousShe's my little Miss DangerousShe's my little Miss Dangerous

---> Homepage