By Hooker

Shill

Need help here guys. How did Tagaro know that Burnett and Cooper were bad guys when they were at the meeting trying to launder his money? He said something like "a lie is such an ugly thing" or something and all hell breaks loose. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Need help here guys. How did Tagaro know that Burnett and Cooper were bad guys when they were at the meeting trying to launder his money? He said something like "a lie is such an ugly thing" or something and all hell breaks loose. :confused:

I had thought that Christine von Marburg betrayed them and told him they were cops. :confused:

Guest neworder

Watched this last night...so fresh in the mind but cant shed any light on this issue...just one of them things...Have to say, some of the shots in this episode are lovely, clear blue skies fantastic views. Makes me wanna be in miami.SJB

Watched this last night...so fresh in the mind but cant shed any light on this issue...just one of them things...Have to say' date=' some of the shots in this episode are lovely, clear blue skies fantastic views. Makes me wanna be in miami.SJB[/quote']It had a weird darker look though,I guess this is where they started darkening it up.

I'm just guessing he could read her face. She didn't look happy, but sad or downcast against how lively Crockett and Tubbs were.He most likley just picked up on a bad vibe or body language. He sounded pretty bright in earlier dialog.Don't forget to check out the photos of his actual screen used prop jacket that I own in the scrapbook section in the Crockett blazers and vice clothes thread (just a little plug, sorry. :))

Well,you may be right there,if you think about it,a guy like that would be sharp enough to pick up on things like sudden movements and strange jumps in speech.

I'm just guessing he could read her face. She didn't look happy' date=' but sad or downcast against how lively Crockett and Tubbs were.He most likley just picked up on a bad vibe or body language. He sounded pretty bright in earlier dialog.Don't forget to check out the photos of his actual screen used prop jacket that I own in the scrapbook section in the Crockett blazers and vice clothes thread (just a little plug, sorry. :))[/quote']Anyone else wish to pipe in with your thoughts?