DashN ILike radio page

DashN

Thanks COOPER&BURNETT! I have invested it some new gear and some day I will make some more music. I have been very busy at work and such gives me not so much musical inspiration.. I really would like to make a new and more 80's vice soundtrack for the miami vice movie.. Like an alternative soundtrack of sorts...Maybe others here like nofretz would join in maybe?... :radar:Cheers!

Thanks COOPER&BURNETT! I have invested it some new gear and some day I will make some more music. I have been very busy at work and such gives me not so much musical inspiration.. I really would like to make a new and more 80's vice soundtrack for the miami vice movie.. Like an alternative soundtrack of sortsMaybe others here like nofretz would join in maybe?... :radar:Cheers!

Sounds great!I know he's thanked you for your kind help when he's needed it.You are so giving of your knowledge to other artists. Your reputation is excellent! Not a soul out there that doesn't love you, and your talents.

http://www.ilike.com/player?app=fb&url=http%3A//www.ilike.com/player/auto_playlist_by_artistname%3Fq%3Ddashnclick and let me entertain you :):):)it will load some songs i have made and uploaded thru the years.Cheers!

Hey everyone, click onto the above link. It loads automatically, and plays every track without you having to do a thing.My friend DashN and I go back a couple of years now, and he does very JAN HAMMER inspired synth pieces that are original compositions. I just got thru listening to them, now it's your turn to become a fan of DashN.

Thanks COOPER&BURNETT! I have invested it some new gear and some day I will make some more music. I have been very busy at work and such gives me not so much musical inspiration.. I really would like to make a new and more 80's vice soundtrack for the miami vice movie.. Like an alternative soundtrack of sorts...Maybe others here like nofretz would join in maybe?... :radar:Cheers!

read ya loud and clear, buddy :)nice work on the ILike page.as for scoring the new movie, it was a little uninspiring for me. i have enough on my to do list with the covers anyway. i'm looking forward to what you make of it, though. keep us posted!

Hey everyone' date=' click onto the above link. It loads automatically, and plays every track without you having to do a thing.My friend DashN and I go back a couple of years now, and he does very JAN HAMMER inspired synth pieces that are original compositions. I just got thru listening to them, now it's your turn to become a fan of DashN.[/quote']We all know Dadrian Wilson here as creating the closest, and finest MIAMI VICE JAN HAMMER covers known to mankind. And he's exclusive to OUR website! Nobody tops NOFRETZ.DashN is our unsung musical hero. He's been our friend for quite some time, and puts out great JAN HAMMER inspired music. He seems to be endless in his creations, and the easy above link showcases his musical tallents.It's time we pay a little more respect to a VERY nice guy, and a man with class. Our own, DashN!Please click on, and listen to DashN's JAN HAMMER insired music before returning to vice.ws. Then, please, give him your feedback here when you return. Click now.