Fashion preference MV /NB

Paul

The style of clothes that DJ wore on Miami Vice & Nash Bridges.What was your preference ? I liked the vice look myself, it was a bit more trend setting than the Nash Bridges look.Some of the striped waist coats that DJ wore on NB were a bit hard on the eyes.I do like the look of the half collar shirts on NB, they look pretty sharp with a sports jacket / blazer:thumbsup:

Some of the striped waist coats that DJ wore on NB were a bit hard on the eyes.

Definately. It has to be Vice. The outfits that all the actors wore in NB were usually a mismatch of garishly bright and clashing colours.

MV. The clothes he wore in NB cannot even be called "fashion".

Who was responsible for style of clothes DJ wore on NB's and was it based on any particular fashion.:confused:

Who was responsible for style of clothes DJ wore on NB's and was it based on any particular fashion.:confused:

I don't know who the fashion designer was for that show, but his clothes were custom made for DON by an exclusive Los Angeles clothing manufactuer called, HIGH SOCIETY.

MVPreferrably the Season 5 look with the linen coat, vintage t-shirt, and ripped jeans.Kind of ironic that look is still men's fashion today.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I never knew what they were thinking with the clothes on Nash Bridges. They didn't fit the character in my opinion. I can't put my finger on the word, but quirky comes to mind, as does mish-mash. Not even good style for San Francisco!MV clothes at least had a basis in reality, doesn't seem like NB did.

Seems like the vote is 100% in favor of MIAMI VICE fashion.But then, what does one expect on the world's largest MIAMI VICE fan website? ;):)MIAMI VICE FASHION RULES!

• 5 months later...
MVPreferrably the Season 5 look with the linen coat' date=' vintage t-shirt, and ripped jeans.Kind of ironic that look is still men's fashion today.[/quote'] Have to agree it's the season 5 look for me, as well as the leather bikers jacket too!:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

I think that both styles were very applicable in their era. The 80's had the pastels etc. and the 90's a different trend.I don't think that the pastels would have gone with the more "older" D.J. in N.B.

That’s why I kind of like season five's style. They had him in jeans and overall changed things up, but they still kept with the classic white linen blazers and pink henleys. It makes it feel more real, you know? Like that the times were changing down there and Sonny had to keep up. He had to look like he was still a high-roller for his undercover persona, and those rich dealers are always getting the nicest, newest trends!