el viejo question?

brotherskeeper1970

in el viejo the opening scene is sonny and rico in the daytona i thought they destroyed the daytona early in season three or was this ep out of sequence ? did anyone else notice this? if there is a thread speaking of this point me to it .

in el viejo the opening scene is sonny and rico in the daytona i thought they destroyed the daytona early in season three or was this ep out of sequence ? did anyone else notice this? if there is a thread speaking of this point me to it .

If memory served me correct, it was actually filmed to be season three's season opener, thus the daytona. For whatever reason, they changed it around, and put it out later, thus it's out of sequence with the other episodes where the daytona doesn't exist anymore.

• Administrators

Your memory is just fine Coop! "El Viejo" was supposed to be the season 3 opener but NBC decided that "When Irish Eyes Are Crying" was a more powerful episode, especially because "Vice" had moved to 9 P.M. and was going head to head with "Dallas" for the first time.