Netflix: missing episodes?!?!

nater86zx

To the members that have Netflix streaming, why do they not have all the episodes?  The list is very incomplete.  For instance, season 2 is cut short, and season 3 starts at ep. 8?  Not sue what the deal is, but there are only 100 episodes available to watch.   Not that I am too concerned about it (I have all 5 seasons on DVD) but what the heck, Netflix?  What gives?   :evil:

They've been dropping a lot of stuff lately, not just Vice. If you like to stream TV shows, Hulu+ has all of them, including "Evan". They also have another Micchael Mann show, "Crime Story".

Yeah it is a shame, I noticed they have been dropping movies left and right.  Not sure what the deal is but I am close to dropping my subscription!  Oh well, I'll just pop in a DVD when it is time to watch MV!

• 2 weeks later...

Net Flix not having Evan really pissed me off. I actually got my wife watching it and told her of how ahead of it's time it was in some ways. Luckily Out where the uses don't run and Milk Run were there to prove my point. She now want's to see Evan.

• Administrators

They've been dropping a lot of stuff lately, not just Vice. If you like to stream TV shows, Hulu+ has all of them, including "Evan". They also have another Micchael Mann show, "Crime Story".

Yes, and with the first season in High-def, Hulu is definitely the way to go.