Miami Vice alumni

agent 47

I didn't get a chance to post a new movie list last week so I'll post something a little different,it's probably been done before but here's the new list:How many films have you seen with Miami Vice guest star alumni starring in them?Here is what I can think of off the top of my head:Jimmy Smitts-Running Scared,Martin Ferrero-Get Shorty and High Spirits,Dan Hedaya-Mulholland Dr. and Commando,Dennis Farina-Manhunter and Snatch,Bruce Willis-Die Hard and The Whole Nine Yards,Michael Madsen-Reservoir Dogs and Donnie Brasco,Burt Young-Mickey Blue Eyes,John Tutorro-Miller's Crossing and Barton Fink,Pam Grier-Mars Attacks and Jackie Brown,uknown actor who played officer who's partner got killed at the beginning of The Maze-Kiss of Death,David Patrick Kelly-Wild at Heart,Lenny Von Dohlen-Twin Peaks:Fire Walk With Me,Bill Smitrovich-Broken Arrow.

Guest The Talk

Yamil Borges (Bianca/Free Verse) - A Chorus Line (Morales)Fosse Nicole (Lani Mueller/Trust Fund Pirates) - A Chorus Line (Kristine DeLuca)Don't know if this fits to your request ("alumni") as "A Chorus Line" was filmed before MVJane Brucker (Angela Mitchell/Baby Blues) - Dirty Dancing (Lisa Houseman)Wesley Snipes (Silk/Streetwise) - U.S. Marshals :thumbsup: (Mark J. Sheridan)Ben Stiller (Fast Eddie/Amen..) - Night at the Museum (Larry Daley)Lori Petty (Carol/Love at First Sight) - Booker (TV series - Diane)not to mention the well known actors like Julia Roberts, Barbra Streisand

Al Israel (Evan) - ScarfaceR. Lee Ermey (The Rising Sun of Death) - Full Metal JacketJoe Turkel (Indian Wars) - The ShiningDean Stockwell (Bushido) - To Live and Die In LABrad Dourif (Theresa) - Blue VelvetSteve Buscemi (El Viejo) - The Big LebowskiBrion James (Borrasca) - Blade RunnerIan McShane (Freefall) - Sexy BeastJulian Beck (Prodigal Son) - Poltergeist IIKeye Luke (Golden Triangle) - Gremlins

I can't recall the name of the actor who played Lester the electronics guy from season one,but he had a small part in "Planet Terror" one of the movies from the Grindhouse feature in 2007.Bruce Willis(Tony Amato)was in that as well.

I can't recall the name of the actor who played Lester the electronics guy from season one' date='but he had a small part in "Planet Terror" one of the movies from the Grindhouse feature in 2007.Bruce Willis(Tony Amato)was in that as well.[/quote']Would that be John Glover of Lionel Luthor fame in Smallville?

• Administrators
I can't recall the name of the actor who played Lester the electronics guy from season one' date='but he had a small part in "Planet Terror" one of the movies from the Grindhouse feature in 2007.Bruce Willis(Tony Amato)was in that as well.[/quote']Lester Kosko was played by Julio Oscar Mechoso

The actor who playd Lester was also on a film called Once Upon A Time In Mexico and The Legend of Zorro,also Dan Hedaya was on The Addams Family and The Crew,never seen Cheers,didn't know he was on that show.

By the way,expanding on the previous list with TV shows... Jimmy Smitts-Cane,Dexter,NYPD Blue and Running Scared(pilot) Belinda Montgomery-Simon&Simon(various episodes)Bill Smitrovich-Nero Wolfe and Broken Arrow(pilot and Prodigal Son) Mykel T.Williamson-Heat and Psych(pilot and Tale of the Goat) Martin Ferrero-High Spirits,Oscar and Get Shorty(varios episodes) Ed O'Neill-Married...With Children and L.A. Dragnet(Heart of Darkness) Dan Hedaya-Mulholland Dr.,The Addams Family,Commando,The Crew and Shaft (2000) (One-Eyed Jack and Payback) Dennis Farina-Manhunter,Law&Order,Midnight Run,Snatch and Get Shorty (One-Eyed Jack and Lombard) Bruce WIllis-Die Hard series,Pulp Fiction,Whole Yard series,Bandits and The Sixth Sense (No Exit) Burt Young-Mickey Blue Eyes,Rocky series,The Florintine,The Last Don and The Sopranos(Give a Little,Take a Little) Michael Madsen(a favorite actor of mine)-Reservoir Dogs,Free Willy series,Thelma&Louise,Donnie Brasco,Grand Theft Auto 3, Driv3r,Kill Bill 1 and 2,The Florintine,Narc,Bloodrayne,True Crime:Streets of L.A. and Yakuza(Give a Little,Take A little) Lenny Von Dohlen-Twin Peaks franchise(Give a Little,Take a Little) Joan Chen-Twin Peaks (Golden Triangle,Part 2) John Tutorro-Miller's Crossing,Barton Fink,Monk and Secret Window (Rites of Passage) Pam Grier-Coffy,Foxy Brown,Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,Mars Attacks and Jackie Brown (Rites of Passage) David Patrick Kelly-Wild at Heart and Twin Peaks(Home Invaders) Al Israel-Scarface,Body Double and Carlito's Way (Evan) Luis Guzman-Carlito's Way series,Gta:Vice City and Vice City Stories,Luis,Waiting and The Limey(Prodigal Son) Eartha Kitt-Batman tv series (Whatever Works) Bruce McGill-The Sum of All Fears(Out Where The Buses Don't Run) David Strathairn-The Sopranos,The Notorious Bettie Page and Good Night and Good Luck(Out Where the Buses Don't Run) David Proval-The Sopranos(The Dutch Oven) Nathan Lane-The Birdcage(Buddies) Frankie Valli-The Sopranos(Buddies) Clarence Williams-I'm Gonna Git You Sucka (Tale of The Goat) Bob Balaban-Dead Bang and Gosford Park(Back in the World and Stone's War) Cosmo Kramer (The Fix) Richard Belzer-Homicide:Life on the Street,Scarface and Law&Order:SVU (Trust Fund Pirates) John Leguizamo-Land of the Dead,Carlito's Way and Spawn (Sons&Lovers) Liam Neeson-The Dead Pool,High Spirits,Next of Kin,Kinsey,Batman Begins and Taken(When Irish Eyes Cry) Walter Gotell-The James Bond series (When Irish Eyes Cry) Wesley Snipes-Blade series,Rising Sun,U.S. Marshals and a courthouse in Jacksonville (Streetwise) Steve Buscemi-Mystery Train,Pulp Fiction,Reservoir Dogs,Miller's Crossing,Fargo,Trees Lounge,various Adam Sandler comedies and The Sopranos(El Viejo) Willie Nelson-Thief and Half Baked (El Viejo) Melanie Griffith-Body Double(By Hooker,By Crook) Brad Douriff-Blue Velvet(Teresa) George Takei-Star Trek (By Hooker,By Crook) Ian Mc Shane-Lovejoy andSexy Beast (Knock,Knock,Who's There? and Freefall) Stanley Tucci-The Big Night and Kiss of Death (various season four and five episodes) Tony Sirico-The Sopranos(forgot the episode) Sheena Easton-For Your Eyes Only..sorta(various episodes) Matt Frewer-Max Headroom and Eureka (various episodes) Jon Polito-Homicide:LIfe on the Street,Miller's Crossing,Barton Fink and The Crow (various episodes) also: Ving Rhames-Kojak,Baby Boy,Pulp Fiction and Dawn of the Dead(2004) Charles S.Dutton-Threshold Julia Roberts-Steel Magnolias and Oceans Eleven(2001) Bill Paxton-Navy SEALs Dean Stockwell-Blue Velvet and Married to the Mob David Rasche-Monk and Burn After Reading....that's all I got!

Joe Dallesandro (Down For The Count 2) - The Cotton Club, Wiseguy, The LimeyPepe Serna (Down For The Count) - ScarfaceBenicio Del Toro (Everybody's In Showbiz) - The Usual Suspects, Traffic, Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas)Julia Roberts (Mirror Image) - Pretty Woman, Erin BrokovichHelena Bonham Carter (Theresa) - Hamlet, Room With A View, Howard's EndJames Tolkan (Amen Send Money) - Back To The FutureJames Remar (Buddies) - The Warriors, 48 HRS, DexterMiguel Ferrer (Death & The Lady) - Robocop, Traffic, Twin PeaksI have to say, another Vice crew member who deserves much praise is casting director Bonnie Timmermann for assembling such an amazing array of guest stars

Quite a list Agent47 and Tommy.Last night I watched Moonstruck, the '87 humorous movie about an Italian American family in Brooklyn with Cher and Nicolas Cage. Julie Bovasso, who played the Bag Lady in Little Miss Dangerous, was in it. The entire movie is on Hulu.com.

Quite a list Agent47 and Tommy.Last night I watched Moonstruck' date=' the '87 humorous movie about an Italian American family in Brooklyn with Cher and Nicolas Cage. Julie Bovasso, who played the Bag Lady in Little Miss Dangerous, was in it. The entire movie is on Hulu.com.[/quote']How did you ever recognize her???

And the actress who played the baglady in LMD also played Travolta's mother in Saturday Night Fever. And Travolta's father in that was played by the guy who played Gus Albierro in Forgive Us Our Debts!

Brian Dennehy-Bestseller,F/X 1 and 2,Tom Clancy's Net Force and First Blood(Amen...Send Money) R.Lee Ermy-Mail Call,The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remakes,Mississipi Burning,Fletch Lives and The Frighteners(Forgot episode) Pepe Serna-American Me and Scarface (Down For The Count) Benicio Del Toro-Licence To Kill and Snatch (Everybody's in Show Biz) Villian from Everybody's in Show Biz-Bad Liutenant(Everybody's in Show Biz)