Scottie Wheeler: sniveling weasel

Viceman Cometh

That whole scene in the Daytona after Crockett presents Wheeler with the evidence that he's the leak is stomach churning. First Wheeler tries to downplay what he did with the whole "compliments of Mr. Calderone." THEN he tries to hide behind his disabled son's medical bills ($36,000 last year alone and me clearing a lousy 30 Gs, getting shot at by guys who drop that much in a restaurant in a month). THEN he tries to lay on the guilt on Crockett (I took a bullet for you, man!).

What a jerk. What a coward.

AND, I've never heard anyone mention before the horrendous racial epithet he drops on Tubbs in the earlier part of the episode, when Tubbs is pretending to be Teddy Prentiss. Shortly after the "somebody's watching me" lip-synch, Wheeler calls Tubbs "rastus," which is an old and little-used equivalent of the n-word.

So ... jerk, coward and racist. What a piece of garbage.

Yes he was a treacherous two faced punk and deserved those slaps he got from Sonny

ah yes played by the great Bill Smitrovich  :D  :)  :fireworks:

• 4 years later...

When the backup pulls up the reality of the situation caves in on Wheeler.  His entire life is now ruined.  I'm sure he thought for a minute that Crockett would find a way to let him off easy somehow or be supportive/understanding but that just isn't happening and he begins to panic.