MV Fashion Influence Pics

Lar

(Doesn't it figure I was just pressing the submit button when, thanks to a T-storm, the electricity flickered & ruined my work! Let's try this again.)Here's some pics of MV's fashion influence in various televised media. Actually, I few of these slightly pre-date MV, proof that MV didn't necessarily create it's pastel look, but it certainly popularized it.Huey Lewis' video for "I Want a New Drug". Although it's from 1983, a YEAR before Vice, we actually get some sppedboat action in addition to pastels (to be fair, red was a strict "no way pal!" on MV):Eingefügtes BildRod Stewart's video for "Some Guys Have All The Luck". Just about the most 80's video you'll find. From 1984, though I'm not sure if it came out before or after MV's premiere:Eingefügtes BildThis tiny pic doesn't do it justice, but Jay Leno actually hosted SNL in 1985, and did his monolgue in a very Vice-inspired suit.Eingefügtes BildThere was a point when I sort of liked Friends. Unfortunately, it wore thin for me, and in retrospect, it's a bit too girly for my tastes. Give me The Norm Show or Scrubs anyday. BUT, if there's one thing that'll get me to tune in to Friends, MV-inspired flashbacks is it!Eingefügtes BildFinally, we all know this one:Eingefügtes BildSo, anyone else have Vice-inspired fashion pics to share?