EPCOT Innoventions music

Guest neworder

Guest neworder

EPCOT, Walk Disney world Orlando Innoventions musicAnybody else here love the music played in and around innoventions in Epcot?Sample here

altho i think thats been speeded up a little. So yea lol.SJB

I have the two cd set of EPCOT music from DISNEY (and also the 2 cd set of music from DISNEYLAND in California). I wonder if it's on that cd. The majority of the music that I LOVE from Disneyland rides and such are from Film composer BRUCE BROUGHTON.This one does not sound like his style, so it must be someone else.People seemed to really like the ride, and music from "SOAR'N California". I have it. It's not on the above mentioned cds. It's by one of the great film composers, JERRY GOLDSMITH!

Guest neworder

The innoventions music is a 20 minute loop, 5 minutes of which is composed by David Arkenstone, song called 'Papillon on the wings of a butterfly', the rest of the 15 minutes was done in house by Disney apparently. Havent been to florida in a while, 2006 last time so dont remember the music on Soarin, i wasn't hugely impressed with the ride, extremely short.SJB