article about Don Johnson which I manage to find

Victor

finally I was able to get my hands on this great article about Don Johnson which includes clipping and a small background story behind Don in Miami Vice.had purchased immediately 3 copies of this magazine (you ask why?one for my clippings collection,second for Miami Vice stuff collection and the last for the article.I'm crazy,I know that :cool: ) so I'm happy because in my country its a very rare thing to find anything in the media associated to Vice and to its actors.

Eingefügtes Bild

finally I was able to get my hands on this great article about Don Johnson which includes clipping and a small background story behind Don in Miami Vice.had purchased immediately 3 copies of this magazine (you ask why?one for my clippings collection,second for Miami Vice stuff collection and the last for the article.I'm crazy,I know that :cool: ) so I'm happy because in my country its a very rare thing to find anything in the media associated to Vice and to its actors.

Eingefügtes Bild

Great article - thannkyou for posting  :D  :fireworks:

• Like 1

No Viktor, you are not crazy  - not at all!

You're not aware how many clippings, copies, dvd's I own as double feature only

to be sure not to loose only one of them one day with any accident.

I am amazed you managed to scan this brilliant clipping.  :thumbsup:  :D I tried to find it anywhere in Internet because I wish so badly to translate the text.

Often such clippings are also posted as word document in internet.Would you tell us how the magazine is named?Probably then I have more success. The only I can read is **** monés.

Too less to get more. :checkbox:

You are so happy you could find this article in your country and I understand it in full.It is just the same in Germany or rather I write.. it WAS the same.It is to notice all over in the medias - if print, web, tv, even radio stations are coming up with informations since

Cold in July is up.Don comes back like a lol... small kind of tsunami.

Please could anyway explain me why the make almost a mystery by this movie?It got brilliant critics and is shown only in a few cinema in US and UK - what a nonsense !  :thumbsdown:

Once again THANK YOU, Viktor !!!  :fireworks:

• Like 2

No Viktor, you are not crazy  - not at all!

You're not aware how many clippings, copies, dvd's I own as double feature only

to be sure not to loose only one of them one day with any accident.

I am amazed you managed to scan this brilliant clipping.  :thumbsup:  :D I tried to find it anywhere in Internet because I wish so badly to translate the text.

Often such clippings are also posted as word document in internet.Would you tell us how the magazine is named?Probably then I have more success. The only I can read is **** monés.

Too less to get more. :checkbox:

You are so happy you could find this article in your country and I understand it in full.It is just the same in Germany or rather I write.. it WAS the same.It is to notice all over in the medias - if print, web, tv, even radio stations are coming up with informations since

Cold in July is up.Don comes back like a lol... small kind of tsunami.

Please could anyway explain me why the make almost a mystery by this movie?It got brilliant critics and is shown only in a few cinema in US and UK - what a nonsense !  :thumbsdown:

Once again THANK YOU, Viktor !!!  :fireworks:

Lovely post  :D

• Like 2

I may make some writing mistakes so sorry for that."About his wild younger days legends are still being made,and some dare devil journalist even equate him with the popular trilogy "Fifty shades of grey" book character Christian Grey.but does it still help him to overcome his daughters role in the same name as the book made film with a lot of sex scenes? He still surprising everyone with his amazing looks,athletic body,strong,self confident personality.Just like in the old days when he was James Crockett in very popular TV show "Miami Vice" which made him go right to to the top and with his own words made him a "sex god of the universe".in the 80s when the show had aired and become the symbol of that decade,Don's life was looking like a never ending party with a crowd of beautiful women,influential friends and lots of alcohol.He was young,handsome and rich.Don's opinion was important even to the US president Ronald Reagan who had invited Don to the White House to discus fight against drugs selling system in the country. But where is going up there is always a going down,Don Johnson do not hide that he had some hard times to in life.but he gets mad when he hears journalist talking that as he was invited to Quentin's Tarantino movie "Django Unchained" it was a second chance to his career.After famous show Miami Vice had ended Don Johnson continued filming in TV shows,movies and even starting his career at music industry.maybe in time become less women who give Don their panties with their number on it right in the street,but he never felt gone to the shade from all that Hollywood glory.only this year there is three movies coming out with Don in it also he is shooting in TV series "Dusk Till Dawn" and as he says him self he had never had a moment with out a job offer its just only his looks at life had changed. "as soon as you start working in this business you feel ambitious like a seven month puppy.the more you spin in this business the less is fear of what if after this job there will be no more...and in time you are reconciled with the idea that there are more handsome and more better actors than your self." these was the words of Don given to the British magazine "The Daily Telegraph".  In time his ways of life had changed.at his fame days he changed women like gloves and for his daily menu was not thinkable with out a box of beer,couple glasses of martini or couple bottles of the fines vine or some brandy shoots after dinner.Don is now living for 15 years with the same women and had forgotten when the last time he had a drink,but he never gets offended when someone reminds him of his wild life in the past or call him in the old days given nickname "Don Juanson"."now it sounds silly right?"-with a impressive smile on his face Don asks,letting to know he likes that nickname even that now he lives a serious family life.Kelly Phleger who is his current wife witch he had married in 1999.they have three kids-daughter Atherton Grace(14) and sons Jasper(12) and Deacon(8).he met his wife 16 years ago at San Francisco mayors Willie Browns birthday party."I fell in love with her at first sight...I wanted to know everything about her and what do you think I did,we sat down on the sofa and I asked her everything,it was like I'm a journalist and she is giving me a interview.and when I finished asking I told her that one day I will marry her,she asked am I mad and I did not hide that in these words are some truth."  Two first Don's marriages was canceled and actress Melanie Griffith(56) Don was married twice.They had met when Melanie was 15 years old and at her 18 years birthday they got engaged after one more years the wedding took place.after one more years the divorced and married again in 1989 and Dakota was born,then 1996 Don and Melanie had go on separate ways.Don Johnson is used to the same old question why he had married Melanie the second time "to say the truth I do not even remember now why,I only know that it was fate to connect our souls again but this time on purpose to give life to amazing daughter Dakota."  He and Dakota are very close also with his son Jessie Johnson which give birth Don's beloved Patti D'Arbanville(63).Don Johnson says he is very proud of his older children success in their careers.Jessie become a musician and Dakota actress.but he is not waiting for the movie "Fifty Shades of Grey" coming out and he do not attend to watch it because of the erotic scenes which includes his daughter Dakota in it.does the man who confessed had lost his virginity at age 12 with 4 years older babysitter is scared to get a break down seeing his beloved daughter in naked sex scenes?"its a family business,we embody different heroes and it will be only a character which Dakota will play.maybe for some people its hard to separate characters from the actors who play them,but not for me."after a wild life style Don had this kind of production do not interests him."if you are not lazy read Anne Desclos book "Story O" I did it many years ago and now I understand that you can not say nothing more,nothing better,nothing more exciting than there is already told or know about on this subject."   There done it!translate it all!now I deserve a medal or a cold glass of beer :cool:  :cheers:

Edited by Victor
  • Like 2

There done it!translate it all!now I deserve a medal or a cold glass of beer :cool:  :cheers:

OF COURSE !!!! YOU DOOOOOO !!!! :D :D :D :D !!! 

Eingefügtes Bild

Acutally Germany wanted to get that cup tomorrow but no, I could make a great deal and now 

YOU will get it ;)

Thank you so very much !

That is a blast - I did not expect you would take the time and translate it to me... to US ♥ !!

I am very :happy: now !

Your translation ist brilliant !

Feel hugged dear Viktor.

It is most rare someone takes as much time to let someone smile.

Viktor... I am smiling from ear to ear !!!!  :happy:  :balloon: 

Ahhh... yes - probably you rather would have preferred the beer... no problem you will get your beer too !!

Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1