Congrats to my German Friends

miamijimf

:D What a kind post miamijimf !!  :dance2:  =)

Party Hardy...  :)  :) . Aye aye Sir  :cheers: !  DONE !! :p

Yeah, it was a game what tickled the nerves a lot here in Germany. As much chances to both

and anyhow the ball did not want to find its goal for long.I think our team did a good job - so did Argentina :thumbsup: . 

We had fireworks in summer :fireworks: (pretty unusual to Germany)

motor cades up to the smallest town 

beeping cars

and waving flags all around.

lol... and now we will have a pretty nice day :tongue: at job because there will be only a very few

who did sleep tonight. 

awesome game!great job and my congratulations to Germany Champions of The World! :dance:  :balloon:

Edited by Victor

lol quite so, Uncle Carlines and Oliy are going to be happy lol, along with Cousin Martin too.

and I'm glad Brazil got the boot too, maybe that will teach them to stop falling over like flies when someone bumps into them lol

• Administrators

Congratulations, Germans.I didn't get to watch it live because it was at 5am and I was lazy, my brother watched it though.

Did anyone see Vitalyzdtv run onto the field? I'm not sure whether it was shown on the TV feed.

Thanks guys! We finaly received our 4th star...best feeling in the world!!! :-D

We did party the whole night long.

Edited by Christian

• Administrators

Thanks for all your congratulations! :fireworks:After the game I took a shower and went straight to work. My route run through different parades, partys and other street festivals. Berlin was completely out of control! It took me more than double the time to get to my working place, as it takes usually. Thank God this happened to everyone this morning!  :p

Did anyone see Vitalyzdtv run onto the field? I'm not sure whether it was shown on the TV feed.

I'm not sure whether it was Vitalyzdtv. The German reporter mentioned a "Flitzer" (=streaker) and just one or two seconds later you saw six to eight security guards carrying a person off the field. The reporter also told us, that this scene was not shown on the original FIFA tv signal. It was one of the German camera teams on the field that preserved this little performance for eternity :cool:

Edit: It was indeed Vitalyzdtv ---> Here's a video (in fact just a few photos, no clip)

• Administrators

What a great game. Absolutely cool. Now we have our fourth star!!! Very happy.

Well done, Germany.  :clap:

It was a joy to follow you through the last 4 weeks as you gave us some real (out-of-this-world) breathtaking moments and

I will never forget 2-2 against Ghana and of course 7-1 Vs. Brazil.

Bastian Schweinsteiger, what a fantastic team player he is. He gave everything and was all over the place. Oh how I wished there were more of his kind in modern football. A real warrior and my favorite player of this World Cup.

Didn't watch the games myself (not a fan of soccer, but it's a fun activity to play in a small group), but I was always

rooting for Germany "from a distance", you could say, heh. 

Anyways - congratz to my fellow Vicers from Germany, and to everyone who was rooting for Germany in the first place!

Bravo! 

Edited by Markwey

Thanks for all your congratulations! :fireworks:After the game I took a shower and went straight to work. My route run through different parades, partys and other street festivals. Berlin was completely out of control! It took me more than double the time to get to my working place, as it takes usually. Thank God this happened to everyone this morning!  :p

I'm not sure whether it was Vitalyzdtv. The German reporter mentioned a "Flitzer" (=streaker) and just one or two seconds later you saw six to eight security guards carrying a person off the field. The reporter also told us, that this scene was not shown on the original FIFA tv signal. It was one of the German camera teams on the field that preserved this little performance for eternity :cool:

Edit: It was indeed Vitalyzdtv ---> Here's a video (in fact just a few photos, no clip)

Who is Vitalyzdtv?  A notorious gate crasher?