SWITEK's I.D. NOT HIS PICTURE!! (Photos)

COOPER&BURNETT

Perhaps in this case, they just threw on an I.D. for an early photo.But wait! In the earliest of episodes SWITEK kinda had a scruffy beard thing going. MV86 is right to ask the question, who passes out these I.D.'s in the first place?This one (Don't think it's Tubbs timm525) doesn't look like Stan to me.

It could very easily be one of the Technical Consultants from Metro Dade (who would have their ID on them) who loaned it for the photo shoot. Not sure what a ligit Metro Dade ID would have looked like at that time, but that would explain why the ID photo doesn't look familiar. I doubt that the PD would let the Prop Department make those up for just anybody.

It could very easily be one of the Technical Consultants from Metro Dade (who would have their ID on them) who loaned it for the photo shoot. Not sure what a ligit Metro Dade ID would have looked like at that time' date=' but that would explain why the ID photo doesn't look familiar. I doubt that the PD would let the Prop Department make those up for just anybody.[/quote']It does seem strange doesn't it?This I.D. looks nothing like the ones worn in the show.

That IS definitely not Tubbs! Actually' date=' it might be some prop guy, actually it looks a tad bit like Ed O'Neill from Heart of Darkness.[/quote']It sure does:D

It does seem strange doesn't it?This I.D. looks nothing like the ones worn in the show.

Very peculiar and never saw anyone on the show that resembles this guy. Odd that they would not catch this when doing the photo shoot.

I believe this was brought up at .org awhile ago. I had the same Ed O'Neil impression' date=' and it still looks like him to me now.[/quote']I did bring it up on the other site, but not everyone on this site is familiar with all the stuff from there, and some need to be revisited!There were so many pages, and sections where I posted over there, not everyone saw everything.

I did bring it up on the other site' date=' but not everyone on this site is familiar with all the stuff from there, and some need to be revisited!There were so many pages, and sections where I posted over there, not everyone saw everything.[/quote']Oh no, I have no problem with it being revisited; I agree with you on that count. I was just saying I always thought it looked Ed O'Neil. Actually, I'm glad someone else thinks so, too!

Oh no' date=' I have no problem with it being revisited; I agree with you on that count. I was just saying I always thought it looked Ed O'Neil. Actually, I'm glad someone else thinks so, too![/quote']I wasn't scolding you pal, your my friend. I was just explaining why I posted it. I'm glad you remembered my stuff! :)Your too cool pal!

Hi all, just again wanted to add my 2 cents. This is a killer, I am baffled to who this is on the photo also but what I can tell you is this is an id card from the pilot series. If you all remember ( of course you all do ), several scenes in the ocb show this type of id card worn by Sonny and also Lou. Here a pic of Sonny's (which is all I have managed to get, DAMMN it). Cheers. :)Eingefügtes Bild