Vice like poster

Tommy Vercetti

I wonder if the artist based the lady on a real woman.VERY vice like. Even the woman is wearing TUBB's double breasted suit with an open shirt. Nice find, and thanks for sharing.By the way, what is this poster for?

By the way' date=' what is this poster for?[/quote']Eircom is Eire's telephone company and may I add that it's also very reliable since it never gave any problem with my foreign cell phone.I like the poster but the pic is a little blurry... I HAVE to check it in person to see if it's really Vice related or not.... I miss Ireland so much! :cry:

• Administrators

There was a PR campaign from Tchibo (Coffee dealer) in 2007: "Miami Weiss" sounds like "Miami Vice", means "Miami White" and refers to the white design of Tchibo goods at that time.EDIT: I just added the concerning video clip in the download section. It just has to ba approved by one of the admins. Lou, would you be so kind? Thanks! :thumbsup:

post-92-1389296289593_thumb.jpg