Season 4 - too much inside???

Guest neworder

Did we ever have an episode that featured a full on Florida storm? I can't remember one off hand.Sure there was a bit of rain here and there but no sheet lightening etc.

I dont think we ever saw a full on Florida Storm but we saw some typical bad Miami weather. The Movie featured some stormy weather/lightning/some pre and post hurricane weather moving into the Keys.:)

I just watched season 4, but i skipped the episodes that aren't that great. Which is about half.I 've said before they took the Miami out of Miami Vice. Much less beach, less ocean. It was the same way in season 5. We don't see Sonny's scarab even once in season 5. No speed boat on the water! Hard to believe , huh?Think back to season two in episodes like Payback, and Out where the buses don't run, and the scenes on the water added so much flavor to the show.

Guest neworder
We don't see Sonny's scarab even once in season 5. No speed boat on the water! Hard to believe ' date=' huh?[/quote']Well we see it in Miami Squeeze and Freefall briefely, but I know what you mean we never see it in action which is scandalous beyond belief. I mean I know they used it a lot in S4 but that isnt a good enough excuse. There wasn't much Ferrari action in S5 either, S5 action usually came in the form of shootouts!

• Administrators

Did we ever have an episode that featured a full on Florida storm? I can't remember one off hand.Sure there was a bit of rain here and there but no sheet lightening etc.

I can only recall it raining in Bought and Paid for.Can't remember any lightning though.

MILK RUN had a HUGE downpour scene. I think it also was raining outside Trudy's appartment window in DUTCH OVEN when she is touching the piano keys with shakey hands.We may have heard rolling thunder in BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.It rained in New York in PRODIGAL SON also.It was lightly sprinkling on Crockett and Tubbs at the begining of ONE EYED JACK.There were LOTS of lightning flashes in the last episode of season 4, MIRROR IMAGE when BURNETT shoots Tubbs.I hope this helps with your question.

MILK RUN had a HUGE downpour scene. I think it also was raining outside Trudy's appartment window in DUTCH OVEN when she is touching the piano keys with shakey hands.We may have heard rolling thunder in BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.It rained in New York in PRODIGAL SON also.It was lightly sprinkling on Crockett and Tubbs at the begining of ONE EYED JACK.There were LOTS of lightning flashes in the last episode of season 4' date=' MIRROR IMAGE when BURNETT shoots Tubbs.I hope this helps with your question.[/quote']Yes , MIRROR IMAGE, had near Full on Storm conditions throughout the episode - just look at the sky in that episode.Also the "dream" sequence on Miami Beach was just before a major full on storm hit - look at the conditions. .:)

Thanks Vice experts!

Everyone is always happy to help the members here. It's so much fun!This is such a great, friendly site! :thumbsup:

Just watched "Blood and Roses" on HULU. I see what you mean, probably a budget issue. Even the Testarossa racing to the rescue looked like stock footage.Probably one of the better eps of season 4.

Yes ' date=' MIRROR IMAGE, had near Full on Storm conditions throughout the episode - just look at the sky in that episode.Also the "dream" sequence on Miami Beach was just before a major full on storm hit - look at the conditions. .:)[/quote']What about the "lightning" when the dude climbed the broadcast tower in "Amen,Send Money.":D