Hello from UK

chum981

Hello everyone,I'm really glad to be here. I was browsing through the MV locations and was really amazed at all the research that must have gone behind it. Well done to all those that put it together! I will definately use it if/when I visit Miami.

Thank you Gina! I started thinking that maybe my MV interest is a bit too much! Its almost become an obsession, so its nice meet others that share the same feelings. I'm on a mission to get those that I know to love MV as well. So far, it's going quite well!!!

Oh great!!! Another MV fan in the UK! Are there many here in this forum? I'm in London and YES miamijimf, I WILL visit Miami!I must admit that I'm getting quite excited being on here. I can't type as quickly as I would like. I'm even on the edge of my seat!

Visit the COOPER&BURNETT's SCRAPBOOK section if your a MIAMI VICE extremist. There you will see a huge collecion of rare photos, props, vintage blazers from the show, cast and crew items and much, much more.WELCOME. You have just found THE Miami Vice site.-COOPEingefügtes Bild