Greetings to all board members

Azure888

Hi!Some of you might recognize me as a very new member from the other MV board. I just recently joined over there less than a month ago, but it looks like this is where the big party is, so here I am. :DAnyway, I hope there is room here for an uber newbie like myself to the Vice community. I call myself that because I have just jumped on the vice fan wagon after seeing the show on a re-run about a year ago. I have just begun to build my DVD collection and will be seeking advice on some subjects. Nice to meet you all and hope to talk to you soon.

• Administrators

Welcome to a real Vice site. Glad to see you made the jump! You will have no problem finding anything you need here. If you do, just ask!

We are a very active site. There's an expert on nearly any topic here for answering all of your needs.This IS where the party is at.

Hi!Anyway' date=' I hope there is room here for an uber newbie like myself to the Vice community. I call myself that because I have just jumped on the vice fan wagon after seeing the show on a re-run about a year ago. QUOTE']Sounds like me! Ever since they started showing re-runs in the UK last year...that was it man! I bought all the DVDs for all 5 seasons, and I have seen all the episodes...at least once!