Underneath The Radar - Underworld

Ell.a

• Administrators

UnknownUnseenWe live underneath the radarNo sign - on screenWe dance underneath the radarBetween the walls - well heyWe're just too small to make a fuss about itDid something fall? well heyWhat is the point in losin' sleep about it?See ya later - see ya laterHip-a-no-no-no-noHip-a-no-no-no-noSee ya later - call meWe dance underneath the radarWe live underneath the bombWhen you live underneath the radarThere's no way that you're ever gonna get far(why so hip)We speakUnheardLike ants we dance between the towersWe sleepThey moveCome sailin' over the horizonBetween the walls - well heyWe're just too small to make a fuss about itDid something fall? well heyWhat is the point in losin' sleep about it?See ya later - see ya laterHip-a-no-no-no-noHip-a-no-no-no-noSee ya later - call meWe dance underneath the radarWe live underneath the bombWhen you live underneath the radarThere's no way that you're ever gonna get farWe kiss underneath the search lights,And we live underneath the bomb,When you live underneath the radar,There's no way that you're ever gonna get far.(So get hip!)He says I am the doctor -In a B-52I come across the horizon -Drop my love on youI'm gonna W-O-O-O-O-O ya all - Watch out!See ya later - see ya laterHip-a-no-no-no-noHip-a-no-no-no-noSee ya later - call meWe dance underneath the radarWe live underneath the bombWhen you live underneath the radarThere's no way that you're ever gonna get farWe kiss underneath the search lights,And we live underneath the bomb,When you live underneath the radar,There's no way that you're ever gonna get far.(So get hip!)Song written by Karl Hyde, Richard David Smith, Alfie Thomas---> Homepage