What I Am - Edie Brickell and New Bohemians

Ell.a

• Administrators

I'm not aware of too many thingsI know what I know, if you know what I meanPhilosophy is the talk on a cereal boxReligion is the smile on a dogI'm not aware of too many thingsI know what I know, if you know what I mean, d-doo yeahShove me in the shallow watersBefore I get too deepWhat I am is what I amAre you what you are or what?What I am is what I amAre you what you are orOh, I'm not aware of too many thingsI know what I know, if you know what I meanPhilosophy is a walk on the slippery rocksReligion is a light in the fogI'm not aware of too many thingsI know what I know, if you know what I mean, d-doo yeahShove me in the shallow waterBefore I get too deepWhat I am is what I amAre you what you are or what?What I am is what I amAre you what you are or what?What I am is what I amAre you what you are or what?What I am is what I amAre you what you are or what you are andWhat I am is what I amAre you what you are or what?Don't let me get too deepDon't let me get too deepDon't let me get too deepDon't let me get too deepShove me in the shallow waterBefore I get too deepShove me in the shallow waterBefore I get too deepShove me in the shallow waterBefore I get too deepShove me in the shallow waterBefore I get too deepLyrics by Edie Brickell---> Homepage Eddie Brickell---> Homepage New Bohemians