Wire - U2

Ell.a

• Administrators

Innocent, and in a sense I amGuilty of the crime that's now in handSuch a nice day, throw your life awaySuch a nice day, let it goCold, these eyes, I can't believe itCold, this heart is slow, heart is stoneCall me such a cold heartSuch a cold man to watch you tear yourself apartSo lay me down, my soul to giveSo lay me down, the longest sleep, oh, the longest sleepIn I come and out you go, you getHere we are again, now, place your betsIs this the time, the time to win or lose?Is this the time, the time to choose?Cold, these eyes, I can't believe itSo deep inside a cold fireCold, this heart is slowAny time you're only a kiss awayWould you? OohWon't you do it now?That's right, just keep me goingAnd in some white track, you come right backCartoon cutout, cut throat let outI'm on your side, be on the both sideI'm on right track, you get off my backI'm no dope, I give you hopeHere's the rope, here's the rope, now swing awayWritten by Adam Clayton, Dave Evans, Paul ; Hewson, Larry Mullen---> Homepage