Year Zero - King Swamp

Ell.a

• Administrators

Year Zero and I'm back in the fieldsHey, la, hey, hey, yoDemolishing history for the new regimeHey, la, hey, hey, yoWhat were our virtues are now our sinsHey, la, hey, hey, yoThe bad move out and the worse come inBig God call from a raging skyHey, la, hey, hey, yoIn me you're born and in me you dieHey, la, hey, hey, yoBig God come and go as he pleaseHey, la, hey, hey, yoLeave the little man crying on his bended kneesWho will gimme shelter?Who will keep me warm?Long night beneath the stormThey say on the steamboat, "Kurtze, he dead"They had a lot of trouble at the river headSomething went wrong, now it's loose in the worldBreaks the back of a man and the heart of a young girlWho will gimme shelter?Who will keep me warm?Long night beneath the stormWell, hand me that shovel, gonna make my standIn the shadow of a mountain, in the belly of the landAnd who's gonna be there, at my sideWhen the river breaks in the face of the rising tide?Who will gimme shelter?Who will keep me warm?Long night beneath the stormWritten by David Allen, Steven Halliwell---> Homepage