Who's more cool, Nash or Sonny?

Tony D.

This is a Miami Vice website but actually we love Don Johnson wherever we find him.

I still like Miami Vice best but I enjoyed most of Nash Bridges' episodes. The worst thing about Nash Bridges is his nagging wife & daughter episodes. Episodes with his partner, Joe & his father near the end of the series were very good.

Which brings me to my question : Who was more cool, Sonny Crockett or Nash Bridges?

For me it would be Crockett but I must admit Nash says & does some pretty cool things, which I will talk about in a later post.

For now, consider the 2 episodes with Tubbs & when they have a fight with Meatloaf's henchmen. Very cool !

This is my answer

Eingefügtes Bild

Just the way Crockett acts and his mannerism he is very cool and Burnett part really badass couldn't ask for more.

• Like 2

It's a tough one. But I'd say Crockett, because his fashion sense tilts the balance in his favor.And overall, I think than Sonny is a little bit better character.

• Administrators

This is my answer

Eingefügtes Bild

Just the way Crockett acts and his mannerism he is very cool and Burnett part really badass couldn't ask for more.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

• Like 1

Ahahhaaaaaa - OMG Alleycat !
You hardly could have chosen a better fitting image than this one - BRAVO !!! :thumbsup:  :cool:

Well okay to me without any yes or no it is Sonny Crockett.
You all know how mad I am in general with Don Johnson.
But...  :o

I have the full series Nash Bridges with me (Season 1 - 6) in German and Englisch language.
I did stand only three episodes by each Season to watch. Always hoping the next season I would like more 

but always I was disappointed.
Nash is not mine.
Does not like the clothes, does not like this family mess - the entire surrounding does not touch me.

So to me the definite COOL winner is:               Eingefügtes Bild

I love Nash Bridges also - but he was not as cool as Sonny Crockett - but was warmer, happier and funnier than Sonny - maybe because of his great sidekick in Joe played by the marvellous Cheech Marin.  Don Johnson as Co - show runner and Executive Producer bought many producers, directors and stars from Miami Vice to Nash .

John Nicollela MVs main line producer in Season 1 and 2 also set up the first Season of Nash Bridges as Exec Producer with Don Johnson

:D

• Like 1

Very good reasons from everyone for why Sonny is more cool than Nash but I do agree with Matt5 that Nash is a warmer person.

In Season 1, Nash seems like Sonny Crockett in California! Nash was cool in his undercover work.

• Like 1

Very good reasons from everyone for why Sonny is more cool than Nash but I do agree with Matt5 that Nash is a warmer person.In Season 1, Nash seems like Sonny Crockett in California! Nash was cool in his undercover work.

Nash was a funny show - quite entertaining . Joe and Nash were a funny combination. Sonny was more reclusive and distant than Nash . :D