Need To Find Episode

GONZO!!!

Hi Team...

I am looking for certain episodes and I dont have a lot of time scanning through every season on Netflix...need the answers quickly...looking for 3 episodes...

If you Google Miami Vice and look at images, there is a constant photo of Sonny in a white pant and jacket with a black shirt, wearing the RayBans and holding out the S&W .45  (might be the Bren ..hard to tell in the pic but I am guessing the S&W)

Also...

there is a pic of him standing with his hand up on his sunglasses wearing  very light blue pants, white t-shirt and an oversize mauve loose jacket with sleeves rolled up

Finally...

There was an episode where Sonny wears this very light pastel green suit with white t-shirt...had heavy padded shoulders...gorgeous looking suit...

Thank you for your time and efforts

Love this site and I love anything MV  (and admittedly, I love the Nash Bridges fashion as well)

GONZO!!!

post-4931-0-63111700-1409851811_thumb.jp

post-4931-0-02035800-1409851821_thumb.jp

post-4931-0-76366700-1409851862_thumb.jp

First photo comes from episode 3 "Out where the buses don't run" from Season 2, second picture is just publicity shot and that oversize mauve loose jacket wasn't used in any Miami Vice episode. Third picture is from first episode of Season 2 "Prodigal Son".

• Like 2

I believe the still from Out where the buses don't run is a promo pic as well. The actual shot from the episode isn't from that angle. I was kinda bummed out about that

• Administrators

Wow your handle is really appropriate. You are Crockett!  Very good detective work. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Hardcore Vice fans, we identify the episode via the jacket Crockett is wearing. :)My avatar's episode is Trust Fund Pirates.

Edited by SL1DE

Hardcore Vice fans, we identify the episode via the jacket Crockett is wearing. :)My avatar's episode is Trust Fund Pirates.

Of course its "Trust Fund..." I always wondered which episode. Great jacket - which other episodes did he wear that in ? :D

Isnt this the same jacket as th emauve one above and the one in my avatar pic?

Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like it, yep. But it's just a promo shot, like the ones they used to do for the MV calendars.

Isnt this the same jacket as th emauve one above and the one in my avatar pic?

Eingefügtes Bild

In your avatar pic his coat looks purple and light blue pants, the other coat looks tan brown with cream/off white pants. It  was probably taken around the same time though