Does sonny ever call rico "Ricardo"

Vincent Hanna

I was just randomly thinking about it and it's a little weird. He only refers to him as rico or Tubbs. He never calls him Cooper either any of the times their undercover.

I was just randomly thinking about it and it's a little weird. He only refers to him as rico or Tubbs. He never calls him Cooper either any of the times their undercover.

In the teaser of "The Good Collar " I seem to remember Sonny saying "Oh - Ricardo ! Can you help me out here " if not that episode - I do recall it .

:D

Oh yeh xD, there's probably a few times where does it sarcastically.

My next question is did anyone call Trudy "Big Booty" like the name tag on her desk says? :p Don't know who's idea that was. I think that would count as sexual harassment today.

Oh yeh xD, there's probably a few times where does it sarcastically.

My next question is did anyone call Trudy "Big Booty" like the name tag on her desk says? :p Don't know who's idea that was. I think that would count as sexual harassment today.

When did Trudy's name bar make its first appearance?  When was the first time we see Trudy sitting at her own desk?

Two more questions: Can you remember when we Gina sitting at her own desk for the first time?  When did the red helicopter on Crockett's desk first appear?  I remember C&B did some research on this but it's been a while since I've read it. 

When did Trudy's name bar make its first appearance?  When was the first time we see Trudy sitting at her own desk?

Two more questions: Can you remember when we Gina sitting at her own desk for the first time?  When did the red helicopter on Crockett's desk first appear?  I remember C&B did some research on this but it's been a while since I've read it. 

Trudy does get her own desk earlier on, atleast S1. I think it was around S3 she had big booty trudy name plate. I don't think i've ever even noticed the toy helicopter on sonny's desk  >.< lol

I know Tubbs has the "Number one cop" mug though

• 1 year later...
On ‎10‎-‎09‎-‎2014 at 11:26 PM, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

Just saw this thread. I'm not sure, if this answers your question exactly, but when Zito was killed off the show, Gina was placed by his desk and sat across from Switek. Maybe that was the first time, when she got her own desk. And the red helicopter, I think appeared in season 1.

• Like 2

and what if he did?

and where is my Sonny Crockett picture in my members photo gone??? Been away for a while and I have been deleted?:-)

Edited by omaha
where am I??

• 1 year later...

Just to add: about Gina's desk, you already see her desk in the first episode "Brother's Keeper," but this workplace is only seen in the "Pilot" and is not the OCB set interior, that they used throughout the show. After this episode, she does have a permanent place working, which is seen in the second episode "Heart of Darkness" on the opposite side from Switek. 

And according to what I've read here on the site, the "Big Booty Trudy" name plate was an inside joke made by Don and PMT and Olivia just went with it. Although we see Trudy's desk clearly in "Heart of Darkness," that name plate didn't appear yet. 

Edited by summer84

3 hours ago, summer84 said:

Just to add: about Gina's desk, you already see her desk in the first episode "Brother's Keeper," but this workplace is only seen in the "Pilot" and is not the OCB set interior, that they used throughout the show. After this episode, she does have a permanent place working, which is seen in the second episode "Heart of Darkness" on the opposite side from Switek. 

And according to what I've read here on the site, the "Big Booty Trudy" name plate was an inside joke made by Don and PMT and Olivia just went with it. Although we see Trudy's desk clearly in "Heart of Darkness," that name plate didn't appear yet. 

I think Crockett called Rico “Ricardo” in the teaser of Season 3s “Good Collar” when he called for his help when he had Archie and the gang pulled up:dance2::hippie:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

I think Crockett called Rico “Ricardo” in the teaser of Season 3s “Good Collar” when he called for his help when he had Archie and the gang pulled up:dance2::hippie:

You're right, he does in that episode, as Tubbs decides to stay in the car and read the newspaper letting Crockett take care of the dealer. It was his turn to do the hard work. :) 

It's really a heartbreaking scene, when Archie is killed and Crockett's reaction thereafter.  

5 hours ago, summer84 said:

You're right, he does in that episode, as Tubbs decides to stay in the car and read the newspaper letting Crockett take care of the dealer. It was his turn to do the hard work. :) 

It's really a heartbreaking scene, when Archie is killed and Crockett's reaction thereafter.  

You two really know your MV episodes!  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Tony D. said:

You two really know your MV episodes!  :thumbsup:

Thanks Tony, but I always feel I'm bad at remembering episodes in general.

Matt really knew that one, I just checked out the scene. 

Edited by summer84

51 minutes ago, summer84 said:

Thanks Tony, but I always feel I'm bad at remembering episodes in general.

Matt really knew that one, I just checked out the scene. 

I thought you also did very well :hippie:

10 minutes ago, Tony D. said:

I should start watching every episode ...........one a day from the beginning!

What a great excuse to start watching this great show again ... :p:thumbsup:

• Administrators

One thing I've noticed in the squad room is that the coffee pot behind Crockett is always half full and I've never seen anyone touch it!

3 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Maybe Pepe hits more than Crockett’s bourbon. :p

Personally I think its the bald guy with the cigar - that guy does'nt seem to have a worry in the world compared to the rest of our Vice team:fireworks:

Edited by Matt5
  • Haha 1

On 4/20/2018 at 11:50 AM, summer84 said:

Gina is shown at "her" desk in Out Where The Buses Don't Run"

As Rico is calling her to pull Hanks jacket, Hank is behind her and writes down his jacket number for her.

2 hours ago, king77 said:

Gina is shown at "her" desk in Out Where The Buses Don't Run"

As Rico is calling her to pull Hanks jacket, Hank is behind her and writes down his jacket number for her.

Yeah, I remember that. Funny scene. Also in "Bought and Paid for," Gina is sitting at her desk, when she ask's Sonny to dinner. From what I've seen in episodes of S1 and S2 Gina's desk is always placed across from Switek and close to the kitchen. And shows her desk already in "Heart of Darkness" in the background as Tubbs complains about his living conditions to Lt. Rodriguez. 

Edited by summer84