Top 10 episodes that you'd show to a new fan..!

Vincent Hanna

I was going to do top 5 but there's way too many greats. So i'm gonna have to go with:

1. Pilot - the definitive episode and it's pretty much a feature movie

2. Milk Run

3. Smuggler's Blues

4. Rites of Passage

5. Evan

6. Lombard

7. Prodigal son

8. Out where the buses don't run

9. Definitely Miami

10. Payback

+Bonus round - Yankee Dollar

Pretty much sums up the vice experience. These are some of the best from S1&2

Good list!  I'd have to add No Exit, though.  That one stood out to me since I first saw it in its original run.  I might also include Little Miss Dangerous for the same reason.  I don't know which I would pull off the list to make ten, but I'd definitely add these two.  Maybe I'd cut Lombard and Rites of Passage, but I'm not sure.

The other day i watched:

Out where the buses don't run

Bought and paid for

One way ticket

Definitely miami

Yankee dollar

&

Payback

I had a smile on my face the whole time, this is the zenith the show has to offer in story and style and it won't be repeated again in the shows run. 

Down for the count 2, Red tape, Hooker by crook, Forgive us our debts in S3 were very strong episodes in their own right though.

The other day i watched:

Out where the buses don't run

Bought and paid for

One way ticket

Definitely miami

Yankee dollar

&

Payback

I had a smile on my face the whole time, this is the zenith the show has to offer in story and style and it won't be repeated again in the shows run. 

Down for the count 2, Red tape, Hooker by crook, Forgive us our debts in S3 were very strong episodes in their own right though.

All those really comprised the core of Season 2. The show was hot during early 1986. People stayed home on Friday nights during this period, just to watch Vice. Restaurants and bars were empty from 10-11 p.m. because everyone was home watching Sonny and Rico.

I really like Season 3. Apart from the clothing changes, it's really just as good as Season 2. And not even that different, since Sonny went back to mostly white suits by the last few episodes, and his hair got longer. 

Edited by Spyder