Hit List

agent 47

I have a question about this episode, the title on the forum says that it's titled "Hit List", on the DVD it's called Calderone's Return, and on the episode. Where did the title Hit List come from? I know it refers to the list Crockett's on, but where did the title come from? Was it from a script or did it air with that title?

• Administrators

The original airing was titled "Hit List" It was the first of a two-parter, the second part being "Calderone's Demise"When NBC showed reruns of these episodes they were combined into a 2 hour Sunday night movie of the week and titled "The Return of Calderone" or "Calderone's Return" I've seen several versions of the title but "Hit List" is the original title.

This was covered just a few days ago on the thread in the TRIVIA section called, ALTERNATE EPISODE TITLES.

I didn't know, I didn't check that section because I didn't want to do any trivia earlier because I'm watching the series again. I stated checking trivias again yesterday.