Dream Locations to Visit

ViceFan1234

Hi Vicefan,

I recommend my book.  It covers significant Vice locations with major changes, those that no longer exist, and those that still survive basically unchanged.  It has plenty of good quality photos of iconic 80s Miami locations, the addresses, and the longitude/ latitude. It will also give you the episode and where on the Vice DVDs the sites appear. The ebook version is only $8.99 US.  This is not primarily a self promotion.  Just like with the earlier version I am donating half the proceeds to support this site that can use every dollar.  Go to the last few posts here http://miamiviceonli...ceonline/page-2  If you buy it, please let me know what you think/ suggestions/comments etc.  Have a good time.

Thanks

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

Miamijimf's book is a great resource.  If you're staying on Miami Beach, stroll over to Ocean and just walk it, you'll pass the Carlyle (the Bikini Girls), The Clevelander and a host of locations that appeared in the series.     

• Like 1

• Administrators

Just cruise down Ocean and Collins Ave. Visit the locations from your favourite episodes.

You can get miamijimf's book to see what has changed, and what still stands.

• Like 2