The alley in the teaser of "Dutch Oven"

mirrorimageegamirorrim

Yes the Ocean Court alleyway was also used at different locations in the alley in Little Miss Dangerous, Golden Triangle Pt 1, The Good Collar, and Mirror Image.

Yes the Ocean Court alleyway was also used at different locations in the alley in Little Miss Dangerous, Golden Triangle Pt 1, The Good Collar, and Mirror Image.

Was this the same alley seen in "Death and the Lady"?

Can you post any screen shots?

I'm not that sophisticated, pal.

Going from memory, it was the alley where they found that wino to use in Glanz's art.  It was also the alley featured at the very end of the episode where Sonny parked his car and gave that same wino Glanz's trophy.  Hope this helps. 

I'm not that sophisticated, pal.

Going from memory, it was the alley where they found that wino to use in Glanz's art.  It was also the alley featured at the very end of the episode where Sonny parked his car and gave that same wino Glanz's trophy.  Hope this helps. 

The alley you described in Death and the Lady was Collins Court at the rear of Club Z (now Mansion Nightclub), 1235 Washington Ave Miami Beach.   

Edited by miamijimf

The alley you described in Death and the Lady was Collins Court at the rear of Club Z (now Mansion Nightclub), 1235 Washington Ave Miami Beach.   

Interesting.  I always thought the alley from "Death and the Lady" was the same as the one from "Mirror Image". (The one where Crockett shoots Tubbs.)  So these are actually two different alleys?

Location experts: How many different alleys were used in the show?   

This one?

wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp53151fdc.png

I'm not sure.  I was thinking of the alley at the beginning at the episode where Trudy caps the guy.  Is this scene in the same alley?

I'm not sure.  I was thinking of the alley at the beginning at the episode where Trudy caps the guy.  Is this scene in the same alley?

Oh...that's probably a totally different place then, from what I recall.  

Edited by Susanna Girl

• 8 months later...

Interesting.  I always thought the alley from "Death and the Lady" was the same as the one from "Mirror Image". (The one where Crockett shoots Tubbs.)  So these are actually two different alleys?

Location experts: How many different alleys were used in the show?

Dutch Oven:  Ocean Ct near 14th St

Death and the Lady:  Collins Ct near 12th St

Mirror Image:  Ocean Ct near 10th St

list of alley scenes:  http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/12345-scenes-filmed-in-alleys/