Need a Laugh? then tell me exactly what he just said.

Kavinsky

that or BEFORE THERE WAS TECHNOBABLE IN STAR TREK, THERE WAS THIS MAN!

and to think all I was looking for was an old video on how to adjust the shiftpoints of a GM auto transmision for stinger lol.

Edited by Kavinsky

That video is hilarious!

Well done!

Leave it to GM to make their transmissions inversely proportional to the reciprocal to the bi-lateral flow of the torqueflight converter.

I just realized I have a video with this guy regarding Delco batteries I used to show to my students years ago! He didn't babble as much in that video but he has that dry tone like the home room teacher calling out "Bueller...Beuller...?

Edited by Stinger390X

lol indeed and you know after hearing what leno said in one of his videos. where people would get into a european car and see that it said 300 on the speedo, and then think instantly, oh this car can do 300 mph?

I gotta wonder just how many people got fooled by it.

yes the gurdle spring and the gramy, along with the ding flop spring lol

Edited by Kavinsky

I just watched that video for the umpteenth time and am still laughing!

I have managed to make out a little of what he is saying. Of course he is using a lot of "Babble-talk" to describe instances, but it is genious as to how he explains the operation of the turbo hydromatic transmission.

In the beginning he describes how fluid changes motion and then he describes how it goes through the valve body to shift gears using solenoid activation. He makes up a lot of words and it is hilarious!.

I went back into some of my teaching material when I taught Auto Shop and yes it is the exact same guy from Delco. I have a battery video, and AC video, as well as a braking ABS video from this guy. This video was obviously a spoof as you can hear the cameraman laughing at the end. I love how this guy kept a straight face through the whole thing as I would have broken up half way through!

If you want to keep laughing, check out part 2

Rockwell Turbo Encabulator Version 2

Edited by Stinger390X