Crockett Lives!

Richie Rich

Crockett Lives!And is showing up everywhere, as he still has his fans. Still has his female fans, too:Eingefügtes BildCan't keep an icon down. He just keeps showing up everywhere:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildHe's got his modern day fans, too:Eingefügtes BildI bet you didn't catch this scene from a recent Potter movie (it was subliminal, flashed on the screen for 1/1000th of a second):Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like Crockett didn't keep that promise about moving somewhere further south. Still using his alias, and hiding out in Riverview, FL as a landscape contractor. Who wants to volunteer to go knock on his door and say Hi?!Eingefügtes Bild

Dude! Your photo shop is OFF THE CHARTS!!How...in...the...hell...are you able to do things THAT good!! OMG!That totallly Rocks!!!Really Great job Richie Rich!!WOW:clap::thumbsup::cheers:

Thanks, dudes (and dudettes). The "Burnett's Rock & Landscape Supplies" is not photoshopped, as that is an actual business. It was a decal on a sprint car, photo was taken at Volusia Speedway Park (near Daytona Beach) last month. I wonder how many times that real-life Burnett has answered the phone and heard "can I speak to Sonny please? I know he's hiding out there." I'm sure it gets annoying after the first time.

The new Armani ad makes sense - as Crockett and Armani have always been linked together in the past, and always will be linked:Eingefügtes BildVladimir Putin is a big fan too. Who knew?Eingefügtes BildA sight often repeated - Crockett reflected in the eye of a cute girl:Eingefügtes BildIn Crockett We Trust?Eingefügtes Bild

Putin with the Crockett portrait. :D:DRichie Rich, as Darth Vader would say, "Your skills are complete".WOW!

Thanks, buddy.Of course, having a collection of a few Vice-related photos pales in comparison to your Vice stuff collection. I'm still in that "maybe someday" category for owning an Armani or Versace blazer.Someday. Someday ...

Will we be treated to any more, or is it just too time consuming?Like Mac Donald's slogan, "I'M LOVING IT!"

Cats love DON JOHNSON. Rumor is that DON loves pussys too. ;)

C & B, you are killing me. I always thought that DJ was a lover of the, uhhh, that he was a "cat admirer and collector".

Crockett As GrafittiEingefügtes Bild

Yeah, sorry 'bout that guys, but I had to put Don on a wall. :clap:This is awesome. I love it!

Warhol Crockett (new Crockett, not the old one, but I did put a mouse on his shoulder to have some fun at new Crockett's expense)Eingefügtes Bild

C & B as Crockett as The Headless Guy (aka The Billboard Blazer Model Guy)Eingefügtes Bild

:D:D:D OMG! Now YOUR killing me!! I can't believe what I'm seeing! It's ME!!!:D:D:D

Is there anyone else on this board who lives, breathes and IS Crockett every day? I don't think so (head, or no head). Only you, C & B.

Bravo Richie, this thread is so funny!I tried photofunia with a Pandina pic... amazing! I prefer the ones with Crockett, but I agree that C&B is a pretty good model too! ;)

The VicefatherHe'll offer a drug deal that you can't refuse (unless you want that dead horse head thing to happen to you too). Eingefügtes BildCrockett Cover The image from Mirror Image almost seems appropriate, as the cover takes on the look of a cracked mirror. Eingefügtes Bild

The VicefatherHe'll offer a drug deal that you can't refuse (unless you want that dead horse head thing to happen to you too). Eingefügtes BildIt's "DON" Corleone!!:D:D:clap:Richie Rich, your giving us all a TREAT with this! I'm continually blown away by the creativity, workmanship, and your talent!Thanks for this TREAT!(And yes....I AM Sonny Crockett. Dressed like him again today! Hopefully, I'll more interesting news soon.)