Coop's Miami Vice Fantasy Location

COOPER&BURNETT

Oh I see. 

I actually opened the link to photobucket and looked at all the images full sized hoping to see a name or something that would help. Quite the detective I am, but you didn't leave any hints. And your Photobucket was password protected so I couldn't find the other photos which do have the places name on it. :p

So, it isn't on the East Coast? This is hard for somebody who isn't American, and has never been to America. :)

Could be San Francisco... Has anybody said that?

I keep seeing these things saying "KENO", or is it Reno? Reno is a place a lot like Vegas and Atlantic City, so that might be a solid guess.

OOPS!  My bad. James, when you mentioned that you opened the link to the site to look at the full sized images, I figured that when I was done posting pictures on this thread, that I would just simply delete the photos from "big trees", and start the newest batch of photos. So, when I started to delete them one by one, I'd check back on this thread to see if they were still there. They were, so, I figured because the photos appeared to still be here on this thread after I deleted them, I may as well not waste time deleting each of them one by one, but by deleting the whole "tall trees" album.

Now, all the photos I took the time to post, and now gone off this page? ?(  Not really sure why this is, as when I deleted one from the album,I would check back to see if it was still there, and it was. Thankfully, I still have the photos on a different file, and will repost them, but jeeze, now I have to start from scratch. Bummer.

Can anyone explain to me why after experimenting by deleting a photo from an photobucket album, checking back, and refreshing this page, the photo was still there, leading me to believe it was o.k. to do so? Not really sure exactly what I can do on photobucket, as I'm still trying to relearn it again.

• Administrators

Maybe the photos were stored in your browsers cache and loaded from the cache when you checked back the page.

To avoid this in the future you can upload all photos directly to our photo gallery here on our website.

• Administrators

OOPS! My bad. James, when you mentioned that you opened the link to the site to look at the full sized images, I figured that when I was done posting pictures on this thread, that I would just simply delete the photos from "big trees", and start the newest batch of photos. So, when I started to delete them one by one, I'd check back on this thread to see if they were still there. They were, so, I figured because the photos appeared to still be here on this thread after I deleted them, I may as well not waste time deleting each of them one by one, but by deleting the whole "tall trees" album.

Now, all the photos I took the time to post, and now gone off this page? ?( Not really sure why this is, as when I deleted one from the album,I would check back to see if it was still there, and it was. Thankfully, I still have the photos on a different file, and will repost them, but jeeze, now I have to start from scratch. Bummer.

Can anyone explain to me why after experimenting by deleting a photo from an photobucket album, checking back, and refreshing this page, the photo was still there, leading me to believe it was o.k. to do so? Not really sure exactly what I can do on photobucket, as I'm still trying to relearn it again.

Well, when you posted the image, you embedded it from another website (Photobucket), so when you deleted the album, you also deleted all the photos inside, including the photos you posted here. So we can no longer load it, since we're getting it from Photobucket.

Uploading the photos in an album with the same name would make them appear again, or you can upload to a new album and change the links in this thread one-by-one.

Or you can always use our gallery for the photos you wish to share here.

O.K., well, the "tall trees" album was deleted last night before I went to bed, so I have created a new one with a new name, and have uploaded all the photos again, and will re post them (Jeeze, what a hassle! ;(  :) ).

Thanks for the reasoning on this explaination, I'll know not to delete a whole album like that again! :done:

• Administrators

Oh, and next time you want to post a bunch of images, can you keep it in one single post? I think the settings are set so you can post as many images as you'd like in a single post, it's neater that way, and easier to edit if you ever make this mistake again. :)

• Like 1

Oh, and next time you want to post a bunch of images, can you keep it in one single post? I think the settings are set so you can post as many images as you'd like in a single post, it's neater that way, and easier to edit if you ever make this mistake again. :)

I definitely see the point why you ask for this James. Sure it is easier to scroll down and look at. 

Only... if you want to reply as member to a very single image and you want to use the 'quote' option...

one has to delete all not wanted images... insofar there are two points of view and using to me.

• Like 1

R E N O !!!
Thanks to James he cracked this nut for us already.

Splendid colorful images of a spectactular journey.
I would have decided to Las Vegas.
But what one can expect with a German girl?

You never will experience such colors, lights and 'sizes' of locations here with us.

Many attempts to look like this and that but the original flair is not to reach.

BRILLIANT images.
What a great time that must have been.

Edited by bluepearl

I definitely see the point why you ask for this James. Sure it is easier to scroll down and look at. 

Only... if you want to reply as member to a very single image and you want to use the 'quote' option...

one has to delete all not wanted images... insofar there are two points of view and using to me.

That is another reason I don't do that in my postings. People don't like taking the time to do that when singling out an image, that's why I don't do it. 

R E N O !!!

Thanks to James he cracked this nut for us already.

Splendid colorful images of a spectactular journey.

I would have decided to Las Vegas.

But what one can expect with a German girl?

You never will experience such colors, lights and 'sizes' of locations here with us.

Many attempts to look like this and that but the original flair is not to reach.

BRILLIANT images.

What a great time that must have been.

Again, GREAT JOB JAMES!!!!! :thumbsup:

Not sure I'll do the guessing thing again with my other vacation photos that I want to post, as James will just figure it out again. Hee Hee Hee

(unless members want me to)

Again, GREAT JOB JAMES!!!!! :thumbsup:

Not sure I'll do the guessing thing again with my other vacation photos that I want to post, as James will just figure it out again. Hee Hee Hee

(unless members want me to)

Heeheehee.... 

rather not  :D

Would like to know instantly with looking at WHERE I am. 

Are you sure you don't want a guessing game for the next series of vacation photos?

Ah ah ah !

Okay... okay...

YOU GOT ME !

NO - I am defintely not sure anymore !!!

This image is teaser enough !

Let us guess. :fireworks:

Gosh - what an image - makes my fantasy sporty ! :dance2:  LOVE IT !

You could do a round 2 if you want. If it'll get people posting. I'll sit this one out. :)

No, dude, don't sit this one out. You were sooo good last time! I WANT you to figure it out. Your awesome man! :tasse:  

Are you sure you don't want a guessing game for the next series of vacation photos?

talltrees1034_zps40bdc6bb.jpg

I think we need a little hint...this could be a cabillion different places...LOL!  It's nice...where ever it is though. Right on the sandy beach...cool!    :cool:

That photo is just a teaser. I do plan on posting other photos in a separate thread. It was great there, What a view! I remember putting my hands on the railing and saying, "Definitely Miami", Like Charlie Bassett. :)

Wow, I haven't even started posted the new vacation photos, and there is a guess already! Well James, your awesome....but It's not Santa Barbara. Also, are you suuuure it's California? 

When I saw the first pic in this thread, my first thought was the Fireside Lounge at the Peppermill in Vegas.  I love that place.  Great fluorescent Miami Vice colored lighting.  

Man, I'm so stoked to have Cooper & Burnett back.  Or to quote, "Definitely Miami," "Man...I could really get used to this..."

Glad to be back CharlieGlide. Thanks! Be sure to check back, as there are MIAMI VICE things I want to show you, and everyone. I just wish I had a larger audience looking at them. It sure is slow around here.  I sure am glad to be writing to you CG!  I need you around man. Don't forget to check out the CAST AND CREW SHIRT I posted today! 

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

Remember, I never said it was in California. It may or may not be.

Then it could be Miami! 

You look cool everywhere, so it doesn't really matter where this pic was taken.  :)

Edited by Pandina

WOW !  Glad to have you back COOP !  :dance:  :clap:  :fireworks:

Everyone thought something bad happened to you.

You were just thinking up cool things to lay on us!!   :thumbsup:

My guess is Orlando, Fl.