One-Eyed Jack: Elvis's food

agent 47

Hey, I just noticed something on One-Eyed Jack, when Crockett was feeding Elvis, he threw him a whole bag of something, I rewinded it back to see that it was a bag of Kibbles N' Bits dog food, anybody else notice similar occurences like this?

• Administrators

Yup, it's been mentioned several times. At the beginning of "Nobody Lives Forever" Rico mentions that Sonny's idea of fun was putting catnip in Elvis' kibble.

It kinda suprised me, I thought Kibbles N' Bits? Who came up with that idea, was it just laying around or something? We all know he likes Crumb Donuts and Fish. (and rides with the top down, but that was never shown, just mentioned)

"Alarm clock. Some frat punks pulled a Captain Hook on him. And he ate a flight bag full of LSD on a key west lab bust. Been a little freaked out ever since.""Where's he gonna get crumb donuts in the everglades?"

Hmm, I guess if you put it that way, they probably just got whatever they could get their hands on, but look at the bright side: "All in all I'd say he's in a much better enviroment." P.S. Elvis is my mom's favorite Miami Vice character.

"Alarm clock. Some frat punks pulled a Captain Hook on him. And he ate a flight bag full of LSD on a key west lab bust. Been a little freaked out ever since.""Where's he gonna get crumb donuts in the everglades?"

Takes a lickin' and keeps on ticking!

Mmmm!!Love the taste of crumb donuts and alarm clocks for breakfast! (I'm in the south okay.) :)

• 1 year later...

I dunno. Tuna? (although I think Tuna grow to a pretty large size)What's found in the local waters there?Take the photo to your local butcher, and ask him. He may have an idea.

• Administrators

I'm not up on my types of fish but in "Hit List" Sonny (on his way to a safehouse) told his buddy Will "There's some frozen Perch in the hold for when Elvis gets hungry"But for the record, yes, it looks like a Tuna.

I dunno...Take the photo to your local butcher' date=' and ask him. He may have an idea.[/quote']:thumbsup::clap::glossy: The problem is, the local butcher lives... on the opposite side of the planet :D:D:DPS. If I lived somewhere in an English-speaking country, shouldn't I have gone to a fishmonger?! ?(

TUNAEingefügtes BildPERCHEingefügtes BildI don't think it's a tuna as shown in the drawing, as it's mising a fin on the belly where it should be.

Figuring that Crockett may catch some of the fish he feeds Elvis, and / or buys from local markets, I'd say it's sage to assume that it would be a fish that is native to local waters in the South Atlantic.