Don Johnson Finger Cut During Filming Of Score

COOPER&BURNETT

Don Johnson cut his finger during the filming of "Score" (Golden Triangle Part One) sometime between the scene where Tubbs is running a string of girls in plain view of Zarbo, and when Crockett is on the boat with Tubbs filing Elvis' nails. 

He is wearing a band-aid (bandage) on a finger on his right hand.

Here are all the photos!

newcrew002_zps79e1c669.jpg

newcrew004_zps4a09ec1f.jpg

Edited by KaeptnCaipi
  • Like 3

In this photo taken during a break, once can clearly see no band-aid on his finger.

CREW004_zps4277c701.jpg

CREW005_zps7c37496d.jpg

When Don in on the boat grabbing the file, he turns and quietly says, "OWW". (Makes one wonder if he just twisted wrong, and felt pain, or felt the pain of a cut finger. We may never know.) 

Edited by KaeptnCaipi
  • Like 1

Gosh Coop, you're the best detective ever.

Never noticed that with the fingertape and not at all the small.... Oww.... in that scene !

:clap:  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

Perhaps the bandage was only on his finger during these promotional shots between takes. Not sure it was on his finger on the show itself.  We'd need to review the scene on DVD to find out! 

• Like 2

Perhaps the bandage was only on his finger during these promotional shots between takes. Not sure it was on his finger on the show itself.  We'd need to review the scene on DVD to find out! 

YEP!  In the closeups of Crockett filing Elvis's nails while talking to Zarbo, he does, in fact have a band-aid on his finger on screen!

• Like 2

Great photos C&B.  Love your treasury of photos and collectables!  Keep it coming.  And damn the detractors, full speed ahead!!!

• Like 1

Great photos C&B.  Love your treasury of photos and collectables!  Keep it coming.  And damn the detractors, full speed ahead!!!

You like that? Well, in a few moments, wait till you see a new thread that's coming next! :thumbsup:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Wow, Coop its great you can point that out to us.I did not know that's  :cool:  some very interesting  information.Your one top notch Detective Coop  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

THANKS ALLEYCAT!  It's one of those things I've been meaning to post, but just never got around to doing it. Today was the day!

ALL MY BEST,

-COOP

Well Coop,

how did you find that out?!?

So hard to see... ;-)

I figured it out by looking at the series of promotional photos on the boat that I have in my MIAMI VICE SCRAPBOOK album at my home, in the photos section! My legendary huge MIAMI VICE SCRAPBOOK at my home holds lots of treasures. 

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

YEP!  In the closeups of Crockett filing Elvis's nails while talking to Zarbo, he does, in fact have a band-aid on his finger on screen!

Correct!

If I now watch that scene to check. The moves with his right hand are as quick that it is even difficult to take a shot.

But... TRUE:

20938579ba.jpg

VERIFIED!!!

Wonderful job bluepearl! It sure is good to have you here on this site!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

yes you up really awesome because nobody pays it yet, but you :) :thumbsup:

That's very kind of you to say! Thanks! :tasse_prost:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Never noticed that with the fingertape and not at all the small.... Oww.... in that scene !

It's a pretty big "Ouch!"  I can't believe I never noticed this before.  

• Like 1