AWESOME COOP's PHOTO OF THE DAY!

COOPER&BURNETT

Thanks so much Coop!

To say the truth, I don't see my resemblance with Don that much (maybe just a little bit), but after all the comments I got on this site I'm starting to change my mind ;-)

Well, with the shades, your hair, your facial structure, and the clothes, there isn't anyone here who looks more like him than you. Perhaps when you look in a mirror without the shades you look less like him, but with the things I mentioned, you more than pass for Don (not a bad thing my friend!).   

You lucky dog! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Rad pic.  I tired to figure out what ep that was and wouldn't have landed on Smuggler's Blues, though that coat should have informed me.  I love that freaking coat!

Dude, seriously,....you look like Don Johnson.   I'm impressed!

I so agree to that!Jerry your selection of fashion and looks made you looks so much like Don.my congrats on that pal! :clap: 

"Blink and your mine...!"

That came up to my mind the very first monent i saw that picture from Smuggler's Blues. :-)

Very cool thanks for sharing with us COOP!

And i have to admit as well that Jerry B. looks like Don.

Jerry you have the head that would fit perfectly to COOP's body! :-D

• Administrators

Wow, I thought Jerry B. stood for Jerry Beck (Dead Bang) and it was a pic of Don. I never realized until reading this thead. Great resembleance.

Hey Timm, thanks for your comment. Well, I'm almost speachless LOL

Anyway, you're right: Jerry B. does stand for Jerry Beck (wish I could change it to the full name), one of my favorite movies starring our man. But the pic is me, I swear ;-)

Coop's rare close up is taken on a photosession with PMT, Glen Frey and Don, sure as mentioned at set to Smugglers Blues.

Only with the entire image the separation to a usual stillshot by a scene of SB is noticable.

Actually this image shows PMT and Glen Frey also. You can hardly notice the top hair with PMT to the lower edge left in Coop's close up.

21126752yt.jpg

I would like to add these further images because they are by the same row.

21126635ki.jpg

21126636lj.jpg

21126637tz.jpg

Lol, that with the flower in Glen's hand affects ridiculous to me. Probably the only what was reachable in that moment. :) :)

21126639ng.jpg

21126760ti.jpg

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hey Timm, thanks for your comment. Well, I'm almost speachless LOL

Anyway, you're right: Jerry B. does stand for Jerry Beck (wish I could change it to the full name), one of my favorite movies starring our man. But the pic is me, I swear ;-)

Fixed it for ya. I left your log on name as Jerry B.

Let me know if you want that changed too.

• Like 2

Fixed it for ya. I left your log on name as Jerry B.

Let me know if you want that changed too.

Timm, thank you so much for doing it for me, much appreciated, pal. My login can stay as it is.

• Like 2

I thought Jerry Beck's picture was also Don Johnson, wow you really do look like Don, I mistook it for him, well wow...we got a twin here  :cool:

• Like 2