PROP BASEBALLS OF DEATH (CBU) CLUSTER BOMB PHOTOS

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's my prop (CBU) Cluster Bomb or "BASEBALL OF DEATH" from MIAMI VICE from my personal collection.

CBU%20002_zpsvcfaglt0.jpg

CBU%20003_zpseqwifrhi.jpg

CBU%20001_zps9cbjzfba.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

I considered puting this in the MIAMI VICE COLLECTING section, but felt I'd rather have it in my SCRAPBOOK section.It's pretty cool. I love being surrounded by MIAMI VICE collectibles!

• 6 months later...

With the low number of views, I'm suprised this thead wasn't viewed more times. :confused:It's as if I have to keep bringing back past threads from the scrapbook section (they are all there if you want to see what you may have missed within the pages) back up so people can appreciate it.Many new members have yet to discover threads or the scrapbook section.When I bring some of these threads back up, sometimes, they get a whole new life as a result. Some people simply just missed it the first time around.

When I bring some of these threads back up' date=' sometimes, they get a whole new life as a result. Some people simply just missed it the first time around.[/quote']That's exactly what happened to me with this thread!Can you clarify what this item is? Do you have an actual prop used on the show, or do you have something that looks like it?

This is a prop from the show. It is a REAL (CBU) Cluster Bomb.It is "inert", meaning, the explosive charge is missing.

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful collection. You must have eyes and ears everywhere to track down and buy these one of a kind items and clothes! I am jealous!

The CBU is very heavy. It's real metal, and more than likely could be a real bomb if it had explosives. Watch the episode when the CBU is tossed to Crockett. You can see the weight of it. It's not a cheap plastic toy.It's real.

• Administrators

Probably the same way they got all their guns and other stuff. They had a great team of people that knew their stuff. Which is part of the shows success even 25 years later.

• 8 months later...

Being you can vote on the episode "BASEBALLS OF DEATH", I thought it was a good idea to bring this back up for others to see, as interest may be higher as a result of the voting.

I forgot about this prop and I also wonder where they would have sourced it. How the heck did you land this COOP? Very cool prop indeed.:tasse_prost: