DON'S APPARTMENT IN MIAMI

Ell.a

• Administrators

It's an article from an architecture magazine in 1990. Nice place to live in ... :happy:

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

It must be somewhere on US1 but I'm still not sure what building it is. I can see almost all buildings on US1 between JFK / 79th down to the AAA from my condo. Does anybody know the exact address?

He has obviously enjoyed the look of the MIAMI VICE sets, and the look of the south Florida modern tropical look! THIS is absolutely a fantastic find! I never in my wilidest dreams thought I would see into his home! I love how it's furnished. It's kinda the look I am going for. However, rumor is DON JOHNSON has more money than I, so his place will trump mine. :)WOW, what a GREAT article! Thanks for taking the time to post it!

It´s a wonderful view, DJ had in this flat !!!And all these beautiful kinds of furniture, colors etc.:happy::happy:I wish I could go in this flat :happy:

Coop' date=' you give us the most interesting posts. This is also beautiful! Thanks for sharing it! :thumbsup:[/quote']Thank you Tony, I am flattered that you think so highly of my posts.I'd love to take the credit on this, and yes, it is posted in the scrapbook section, but Ell.a found and posted it.

• 2 years later...

It must be somewhere on US1 but I'm still not sure what building it is. I can see almost all buildings on US1 between JFK / 79th down to the AAA from my condo. Does anybody know the exact address?

1717 North Baysore Dr. The Grand. Floors 3-9 are hotel rooms while floors 10-42 are condos. His is on the south side. I bet he remembers the teaser of Cool Runnin whenever he sits at the table on the balcony with a great view of the Herald's lot.

well when you look at what he wore in Nash Bridges, the style of his apartment in the show, and even the car somewhat you can cleary see Vice's influence there so I'm not the least bit surprised his home looks or looked like this in 1990.actually it kinda reminds me of that place or one of the places that was used in the golden triangle, except remoded and without the pink neon lighting.

Dug well!:done: This old thread I did not know - okay, I'm bad in searching:thumbsdown:. Everyone knows that;)! Thanks for sharing! What a beautiful apartment. :clap::thumbsup:

I wonder if the person who owns (or rents) this apartment now is aware of it's history. I remember this article from 1990 (my ex-wife used to subscribe to A.D. back then), great find...

Amazing find Ell.a! Thanks so much - you always come up with fantastic stuff for us!I love the glass-stones/palm combination with the skyline in the background! That is sooo much MIAMI VICE. I LOVE THAT! COOP must have been freaking out when he saw this! :):):)I have to say, although it is an appartment from the late 80's/early 90's it looks very modern for back in the days.@ COOPER&BURNETT: Buddy if a home comes the closest to Don's appartment it is definately yours! You can be sure...