COOP's TUESDAY MARCH 10th PHOTO OF THE DAY

COOPER&BURNETT

In the background of this "tourist photo", Trini De Soto is seen ready to shoot Leon Jefferson in the pilot episode!

PILOT%20GIRLS_zpsu9zi5amq.png

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 4

If Trini De Soto can look like a woman, why can't the chick look like a guy? 

It's just a trick of light. There's another photo (different) and she doesn't have the 'STACHE.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

That is an extremely impressive photo.  Thanks for sharing.  I love that the restaurant or bar or whatever is still there.  I've always wanted to check it out.  I'm guessing it's in Fort Lauderdale.

• Like 1

Great picture, thanks for sharing with us!

Man, Trini is always good for trouble even in a tourist photo shoot he won't stop. ;-)

• Like 1

I can't see anything in the background. Something is in the foreground, that clouds the view :p 

Thanks for the pic Coop!

Edited by Pritt
  • Like 1

• Administrators

You Found it?????? WOW! Where did you find it?! Where is it located?

Go on your preferred satellite imaging site (Bing or Google), search for "Lauderdale Beachside Hotel", across the road towards the beach.

f8980b1a90.jpg

• Like 1

Wow! those are some smoking hot babes, Vice is full of them, I honestly can't get enough of the smoking hot broads in Vice, they're classy and Sonny can always charm them no matter what.

In the words of Rico in No Exit ''James Bond my man!''  :cool:

And, wow! you actually found the location! I must say it looks much bigger in Vice than it does in real life, camera tricks gotta love em'

Edited by Detective_Crockett

A: Awesome Photo Coop. How rare is that? A photo like that with none of the major players... Gotta be the rarest of them all.

B: Since when did you find the location of the hotel? I know, because I read the thread, but...

Man, I'm out of the loop.

Actually, C Glide found the locaton Beach_Vice. That photo is very rare. Did you see the part 2 of that photo (there are two slightly different photos)? The thread is highlighted in the post above yours. Click onto it, and you'll see other rare Pilot episode photos, and the other photo similar to the one I posted. 

Check it out!