Scarface and Miami Vice relationship

chum981

I was wandering how many “Scarface†actors and locations have been used in Miami vice and in which episode. I know there has been some mention of this in various forums and threads, but I wanted to put it all together in one thread.Thanks for the help in advance.

Al Israel, who played Guzman in Evan, played Hector the Toad in Scarface. He chopped up Angel Fernandez with a chainsaw and Angel was played by Pepe Serna, who was Oswaldo Guzman in Down For The Count and Zabado in Yankee Dollar.Also, the anti drug crusader who Sosa wanted Tony to whack was played by Carlos Cesteros who was Frank Ariolla in Killshot and was also in Borrasca.And Richard Belzer was the stand-up comic in the Babylon Club and he was also in Trust Fund Pirates.Locations in both Vice and Scarface include Ocean Drive in South Beach, the Atlantis Condo on Brickell Avenue (Exterior of Frank Lopez's house in Scarface, also in Calderone's Return) and the big white house on 485 West Matheson Drive in Key Biscayne (Interior of Frank Lopez's house and in numerous Vice eps like The Great McCarthy, Golden Triangle and Yankee Dollar)

The place where Tony picks up Elvira in the Caddy, that's where "The Argentinian" shot the guys in the limo on Hit List.