COOP's "HAPPY EASTER!" PHOTO OF THE DAY!

COOPER&BURNETT

:easter:  :easter: :easter:  

A very happy Easter to all of you, just around the world.

... roof down.. :fireworks: 
DONE for today already :D  :) - was great :done: 

It's time for MIAMI VICE style pastel!! I'm wearing a pastel seafoam colored t-shirt today. Yesterday, I wore a white 3 button henley, and a very light pastel blue linen jacket. It's the same outfit Crockett wore at the end of Trust Fund Pirates. Got lots of ooohs and ahhhs for that one.

Once again, it's time to let members know how much you like them, as you have become my family. Your all so nice, and I'm sure lucky to have such nice, friendly people on this site to get to know. Your all just so cool! I'm happy we're all friends. 

MIAMI VICE Forever!

- COOP

On Easter Sunday I wore tan slacks & a pastel mauve shirt. When I went to the bakery, the young girl behind the counter said, " wow what nice pastel spring color!"  I was amazed she noticed, since I didn't even know her.  I thanked her, but resisted the temptation to say "Freeze...Miami Vice! "  :D

• Like 1

Great story Tony D! She had a good eye. I'll bet she would have been into MIAMI VICE fashion in the day. 

You don't happen to have a photo of you wearing this on Easter that you'd want to post, do you? We'd like to see!

Sorry Coop, I don't...... but next time I wear the outfit, I will try to post it. I must figure out how to do it, though.