Battlefield Hardline.

Detective_Crockett

Has anyone had a chance to play this game yet? I've been doing a bit of research into the game, and it turns out you play as a Miami Vice Detective called Nick Mendoza, the main plot of the game is basically busting drug lords and criminals around Miami with your partner (who happens to be black)  it actually looks pretty cool, I haven't played it, but if I get a chance too I am expecting some Miami Vice references.. :)  I think the game also stretches to Los Angeles as well.

I usually stay away from Battlefield these days, I loved 3, but I absolutely couldn't stand 4, what a complete failure that was all buggy as hell, but this seems like one I could consider playing or watching a walkthrough on Youtube for...

Anyone else?

You can even use the 37 stakeout shotgun in this game as well (The shotgun Tubbs uses)  :)

And also in the game, one of the Vice detectives says ''It's the 80's all over again, drug war..infact I'm going to wear a white linen suit with the sleeves pushed up.''

And another character responds to him ''I hope with a pink t shirt.''

Edited by Detective_Crockett

• Administrators

Wow, I thought it was about heists, like a Payday wannabe. I might give it a shot then.

I also usually stay away from games like Battlefield and Call of Duty these days. 

I wonder how many 13 year old kids don't understand the Miami Vice references... Then again, they don't even bother with the campaign, just go straight online.

Then again, they don't even bother with the campaign, just go straight online.

Pretty much the reason why gaming is slightly dead to me nowadays (Except GTA V) all it's about is online this, online that, no decent stories anymore..I remember when it would take about a month or two to complete the story, and you felt accomplished..now they're just generic 5 hour plots with generic characters and maybe a couple of slow motion sequences.

I enjoy Online, but I'm more of a campaign man, and campaigns haven't been a strong focus lately in gaming.

And honestly? the best Call Of Duty to me is the Black Ops series, the only decent games in the series, and Black Ops 3 has been confirmed and a world reveal will be out this April 26th (they released a teaser yesterday online and have been piling together small teases on Snapchat) I just hope they don't bring back god-awful exo suits  :(

• Administrators

Pretty much the reason why gaming is slightly dead to me nowadays (Except GTA V) all it's about is online this, online that, no decent stories anymore..I remember when it would take about a month or two to complete the story, and you felt accomplished..now they're just generic 5 hour plots with generic characters and maybe a couple of slow motion sequences.

I enjoy Online, but I'm more of a campaign man, and campaigns haven't been a strong focus lately in gaming.

And honestly? the best Call Of Duty to me is the Black Ops series, the only decent games in the series, and Black Ops 3 has been confirmed and a world reveal will be out this April 26th (they released a teaser yesterday online and have been piling together small teases on Snapchat) I just hope they don't bring back god-awful exo suits  :(

I absolutely think that online was the worst thing to ever happen to console gaming. I'm super bored of new games, you finish the story in like two days, then it's boring, there's nothing to do.

CoD got boring for me after the first Black Ops game, I got MW3 after that but just got bored of it, it's the same thing over and over again. World at War and Black Ops 1 are my favourites. After MW3 it got all futuristic and lame, almost like a Halo/Killzone wannabe.

I heard about BO3, and I might be considering it if it's based in the past again. (I'm not much into sci-fi at all)

I really want EA to revive the Medal of Honor series, but back to its World War 2 roots. The last two they tried to make it modern, but EA already have Battlefield for modern war, so I don't know what they were thinking. That's why the game failed, because it was modern. Then they cancelled the series. 

I absolutely think that online was the worst thing to ever happen to console gaming. I'm super bored of new games, you finish the story in like two days, then it's boring, there's nothing to do.

CoD got boring for me after the first Black Ops game, I got MW3 after that but just got bored of it, it's the same thing over and over again. World at War and Black Ops 1 are my favourites. After MW3 it got all futuristic and lame, almost like a Halo/Killzone wannabe.

I heard about BO3, and I might be considering it if it's based in the past again. (I'm not much into sci-fi at all)

I really want EA to revive the Medal of Honor series, but back to its World War 2 roots. The last two they tried to make it modern, but EA already have Battlefield for modern war, so I don't know what they were thinking. That's why the game failed, because it was modern. Then they cancelled the series. 

Me neither, only real Sci-Fi I ever cared about was Star Wars the original trilogy anyway, and sadly I do believe BO3 is based in the future again..I don't know, I feel as if Black Ops 2 was the only one to ever do the future right, none of this exo rubbish, it totally died for me after BO2, Ghosts and AW are the worst, I do miss current wars and past wars, it sucks this futuristic thing has taken over.