El DeBarge in Prison

Viceman Cometh

It's old news, but I missed it so maybe you did, too.Sweet-voiced 80s pop/soul hitmaker El Debarge (with his cameo in Bought and Paid For) is serving a two-year bid for crack possession. I didn't realize his life had fallen apart, but his recent history is filled with drug arrests and domestic violence. He's 47 now and apparently has 10 kids (giving PMT a run for his money!). His mugshot can be found at this link, and I find the whole thing harrowing and sad, sad, sad.http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b66144_el_debarge_headed_de_brig.html

Bad news, because he was making cool Motown- and Dance Music !:cry:For his 10 kids, it´s drama that he´s in prison and he ruins his career :p:p

One would think watching "MIAMI VICE" he would learn to stay away from the "bad thang". Guess not.

• 1 year later...

Saw DeBarge perform on an awards show recently, he looked well and sounded great. Hopefully he can make a sucessful comeback.