Original airings.

agent 47

I believe it was Fridays at 10 PM for the first two seasons, then moved to 9 PM (against Dallas, which ended up hurting MV) for the last three. There are exceptions, of course (the finale aired on a Sunday as an NBC movie special, for example), but those were the regular slots.

• Administrators

Correct Lar! "Freefall" was shown as the NBC Sunday night movie during the May ratings sweeps. There were 3 more episodes shown after "Freefall" that were aired on Wednesday nights.14 Jun 89 World of Trouble21 Jun 89 Miracle Man28 Jun 89 Leap of Faith and "Too Much, Too Late" which first aired on the USA Network in 1990

When Vice first began over here, it used to be shown on Tuesday nights. Then by the time of Season 2, when they were messing about with the screening order, they continued screening the first half of Season 2 on Tuesday nights, and the screening ended around July 86. Then a "new series" began in July 87 starting with "The Prodigal son" (in reality they were just showing the second half of Season 2). These episodes were shown on Saturday nights. I seem to remember Season 3 might have also been shown on Saturday nights. Seasons 4 and 5 were shown on Monday nights ever after that.

In England it was a monday night at nine on BBC1 :rolleyes:

I would beg to differ with you on that one Shill. I remember Panorama being on Monday nights first at 9pm followed by Vice at 10:10pm. Reason I remember that is because I used to set the VCR timer to record at 10:10 and had to skip about 10 minutes of Panorama before MV started. So you could argue that thanks to UK censorship, the UKs version of MV wasn't the 48 minutes the US got but more like 40-45 minutes. It finished just shy of 11pm here too.

Here MV first aired in 1986 and it was at 6.40 pm Monday to Friday, a very good time slot traditionally reserved to genres like cop shows, police departments, detectives etc. From what I remember the episode order was followed, at least until the series was successful. After that it was a complete mess and I don't even think I watched S5 completely, the TV channel just skipped the most part of it and aired Frefall.

Reruns last year of MV in the UK were on Men&Motors' date=' Mon-Thurs 7-8pm[/quote']I remember the first time it was on Sleuth it had that slot as well.

Wow quite a diversity depending where in the world you lived?Mine aired on Friday nights at ten o'clock PM. Funny as Fridays were always the night to go out and party, but i never showed up until after 11pm and everyone of my friends wondered where I was.I had a guilty secret!!! I loved MV! Couldn't miss an episode..................

My 100th post! Ya, i'm so happy, but I remember catching the reruns early mornings at 3 am on a TV station in Manitoba (Winnipeg, Canada!) called DejaView that aired Miami Vice, followed by Magnum PI!

I remember when I first watched Miami Vice in 2003, it was on TNN at 11AM-1PM, then when they started showing season four moved it to 10AM. I remember that they didn't show all of the season five episodes, they stopped after I believe Miami Squeeze or Borrasca. (This is around the time they renamed TNN to Spike TV.) Then they dropped it for Star Trek:Deep Space Nine, In 2004, TV Land showed a marathon with a mix of seasons 1 and 2 episodes from 4PM till 8AM. Then another marathon appeared from 9AM till 6AM. Then they started showing it (chopped to bits) from 12PM until 2PM. Then 3AM till 5AM. Sleuth got ahold of it, it started at 7PM, then 6PM, then 5Pm, then 10PM, then 2AM, then back to 7PM and 11AM-2PM on weekends then 11AM-1pm on Saturdays, then 4PM for the last airings. (which sometimes would be 4:30PM if they decided to show Marathon Man again!) Now.... unless your in Saudi Arabia, you get no Vice!