Was there corruption at OCB?

Detective_Crockett

In Freefall, there is corruption everywhere, Baker and his guys, the Government, and even the Miami PD, was there corruption happening at OCB? obviously not coming from Swi, Gina, Trudy and Castillo..but other officers.

EJO even said in an interview a while ago that Castillo was killed by his own corrupt officers.

So was corruption happening under their noses the whole time?

Very interesting question.  My answer has to be "Yes". I do believe 98% of the officers were hardworking honest cops.  We all know there is rotten apples in any organization.  I have seen it as an Air Force security officer, having to arrest two of my own airmen.  Plus being in the vice department there would be so much temptation and attempted bribery of the detectives. Yes a few would fall into corruption. 

Yep! Even Crockett's own former partner, Scott Wheeler went bad.

Like Vicefan7777 said, there is corruption everywhere. That's why they have an Internal Affairs dept. Wouldn't need one if it didn't exist.

Thank God for OUR Vice squad that we love and trust. They were the GOOD guys!

Very interesting question.  My answer has to be "Yes". I do believe 98% of the officers were hardworking honest cops.  We all know there is rotten apples in any organization.  I have seen it as an Air Force security officer, having to arrest two of my own airmen.  Plus being in the vice department there would be so much temptation and attempted bribery of the detectives. Yes a few would fall into corruption.

Hopefully this question isn't too personal, but how was there corruption at the airforce?

And, I haven't seen Freefall in a while, what was it Bakers and his guys were up to? And where did he get all those guys from?

Hopefully this question isn't too personal, but how was there corruption at the airforce?

Well I will tell you this.  While I served I saw security police reports on a theft ring that was broken up. Several  airmen were stealing fighter plane engine parts and selling them off base.  I had a K-9 handler who was part of a gang rape while on duty and used his dog to intimidate the victim into submission.  I was involved with arresting one of my sergeants for kidnapping and rape while he was off duty.  I arrested two of my airmen for shooting off fireworks aimed at B52 bombers while the bombers were practicing take-offs and landings. I suppose you may not consider any of these corruption, but it does show my point about rotten apples.

• Like 2